• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Twist Trip

• I All Pr0 I

• Nahir

• DJ

So it's definitely coming back.

Success, gentlemen.

Better stock up on PK supplies now because they're gonna become impossible to obtain within the coming weeks tbh

He's going to be busy all month? So I'm assuming the wild won't be here for a while..

):

it says 1 week after the referndum closes, so thats like the 21st, which is near the end of the month... not to long. woooooo i cant wait to pk and get legit drops

edit: everyone help spread the word! this is epic!

If this is real, I'm fucked, mass ban? fuck I'm panicking already I bet my 132 and 135 are getting banned.

On the other side, wild coming back, old news lol.

If this is real, I'm fucked, mass ban? fuck I'm panicking already I bet my 132 and 135 are getting banned.

i wont panic if i were u pieter.. they had a mass ban long time ago, if there not banned now, they wont be banned

i wont panic if i were u pieter.. they had a mass ban long time ago, if there not banned now, they wont be banned

I didn't bot them back then, both accs are trained legit to the level they are now. I started botting abyssal demons 1,5 week ago on both when I heard wild was coming back, so I could transfer it to my pure. Made 120m since then lol

This news should make me happy, just makes me dissapointed.. Quite obvious how diluted this new wildy is going to be now aint it? I mean they're going to make foods heal more etc? cmon

its a very good fake im pointing out what a guy said on "rsc" the time difference from the first post to the last one on the page is quite big, dont think it would be that much of a difference for a topic like this.

They were pretty spot on during the mass-ban with the aryan bot (the one from kaitnieks or w/e), they barely left survivors and those lucky that didn't get banned got banned a few weeks later. I guess it's going to be the same during this wave as well..

And they didnt just ban the botted accs EVERYTHING you had in your possesion

gonna be fucking holocaust

Benny The Leak LMAO

syphon your making me shit my pants.

Ive botted every single account except my FOE Account so if they ban that..

GoodBye RuneScape :(

syphon your making me shit my pants.

Ive botted every single account except my FOE Account so if they ban that..

GoodBye RuneScape :(

dont see how they can ban you account if you havnt botted on it, should be alright on your other accounts as long as you used payed bots.