99 range :D

Maxi

wasup guys i've been nolyfing the last week to do 97-99 range :D

and today im finaly going to get my last exp and get my first skill cape!!

also to you who thinks i have botted FUCK YOU!

so yea im geting my skill cape W00000t

so if you want to come to my 99 party im on irc and you can chat whit me on my clanchat :One step!

BOTTER, YOU MAKE ROBOTS DO UR WORK FOR U UR SO SAD KID SAD KID ROBOT ABUSE KID SLAVE LABOUR KID!!!!! BOTT!!!!!! ONE DAY DESE BOTS WILL TAKE OVER U AND MAKE U TRAIN THEIR RANGE FOR THEM AND THEN ULL BE SAD BECAUSE UR RAN ALL NIGHT WHEN U SHUD BE SLEEPING BUT NO UR JUST BEING A ROBOT AND BOTTING SOULWARS.

Grats on the range, why you felt the need to even mention botting is beyond me, shows your insecurities, no need to be so defensive, makes it look even more suspicious.

BOTTER, YOU MAKE ROBOTS DO UR WORK FOR U UR SO SAD KID SAD KID ROBOT ABUSE KID SLAVE LABOUR KID!!!!! BOTT!!!!!! ONE DAY DESE BOTS WILL TAKE OVER U AND MAKE U TRAIN THEIR RANGE FOR THEM AND THEN ULL BE SAD BECAUSE UR RAN ALL NIGHT WHEN U SHUD BE SLEEPING BUT NO UR JUST BEING A ROBOT AND BOTTING SOULWARS.

Grats on the range, why you felt the need to even mention botting is beyond me, shows your insecurities, no need to be so defensive, makes it look even more suspicious.

beacus i made a topic rate my pure and lots of peoples said they thougth i botted beacus of my low stats and 99 range and beacus i was wearing welfare gear

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=30751.msg538188#msg538188

looks like a botted account l0l

its not botted i just dont got  alive so i sitt inside and play RuneScape every day from 08:00am to 08:00 Pm