What did you get?

gfdgfd

What did you get for christmas?

I got, some cash, a shirt, some trousers, some aftershave, chocolates, a calendar. Not a huge amount, but I didn't ask for anything :D contemplating buying a blackberry, or another smartphone with the money, as the phone I have is a £20 piece of shit.

its 3am i have yet to open any gifts. I doubt I have anything worthy of sharing anyway since I don't have much that i want :s

I should sleep now or santa won't come tehe

You're just mad you can't afford one, it's hardly bandwagon jumping, I want to be able to do all the stuff you can do with it, plus they look smart. If getting something because it's good is bandwagon jumping, you'd best throw your computer and xbox away, everyone's got one of them.

Blackberry's are shite.. but everyone is getting one because all there mates have one. For me, there's no point buying a new phone unless you really need one.

I didn't ask for anything at all lol XD

and Luke, none of my friends have blackberrys, well, none of my friends i actually give a shit about, and nothing my friends have is going to influence me anyway, i'm not 12, i'm not like 'but muuuum he has one can i have one' I can make my own decisions, I definitely need a new phone... just not sure which one...

Why does everyone ask for clothes for Christmas. Clothes and money are boring.

Cos you dont need clothes in the middle east and you dont need money cause you're likely to get shot anyways

Waiting for everyone to wake up i'll edit

Ags,d claws,100m cash pile void,torso.

JK im not Timmy.

ahahahhahahahahahhhhhahahaha!!!

[glow=red,2,300]NO[/glow]

edit: just got what you were talking about, that little kid who was on the news, that is quite funny actually XD

Ags,d claws,100m cash pile void,torso.

JK im not Timmy.

ahahahhahahahahahhhhhahahaha!!!

[glow=red,2,300]NO[/glow]

edit: just got what you were talking about, that little kid who was on the news, that is quite funny actually XD

Love you too.

Holiday, cash, clothes, bathroom shit, aftershaves, DvDs, books a wallet and a pair of clippers. Turned out a lot better than expected.

One complaint I do have though. EVERY year I get a Guinness Book of Records, no such luck this year. What the dick?

thousand bucks, some clothes, laptop case, body wash and shaving stuff

the usual

You said you would edit! You wanted post count noob  :lol:

Around $2,800, Monopoly, Uno and some randoms stuff :D

I GOT FUCKING 170 QUID, AND THAT'S MORE THAN NORMAL.

FUCKING ALMOST 3K?

FL5FL450F45MF5043M439M48IC4EMCmef3f340rt45l4t05f4fmq1