X Gumthief & Finalyze PVP 1 - Pro Zerkers TRAILER

X_Gumthief

Stop bumping your shitty excuse for a zerker pure.

Below is a stat pic of what I would consider a semi-successful rune pure - venge + barrows gloves/max strength bonus. Capable of hitting much more than a shitty 19-19 spec. As I said before, get some better clips and stop worrying so much about the editing.

Posted Image

Crue Nation

I thought the editing was alright, but the clips blew. If you're gonna make a preview make the clips have epic hits or sexy combos. I'll still watch the full vid because it looks like it's gonna be pretty decent.

well. yeah, intro from a movie maybe.. but a very shitty one..  overedited during the pking.

absolutely pathetic hits just making you laugh the vid off as if it was a bad joke. not sure i would risk wasting time watching the actual pk vid after seing this intro.

The objective of a trailer is to hook people and make them want the full thing. It didn't work bro.

I am not looking forward to 16-15 dds KOs and the overuse of basic editing.

I K 0 Unit I

bit to much editing, and shit specs. i do better than that on my fuck about pure which is like 66 str. its a shit trailer but if u do a bit less editing andsome good ko's/specs in the full vid then ill watch