How hard is it to make a pure from scratch.

katalyst

Alright. Considering i have a life these days etc etc. How hard is it to get a pure up to playable levels. How much time/effort and junk is this going to take. If someone can give me a decent way to make a decent pure i'll go do it just for something to do over the summer between shit.

Any ideas anyone?

This is a serious post to. Don't lock it. I'd like to know the difficulty level of this stuffs.

RSb is how i'm going to make a new one, but really they take a long ass time to make. You're gonna need commitment.

Fagex updated their macroing detection crap.. Gl getting banned.

If you don't fuck my pure up i can let you use it.

You actually let people who haven't even had a pure before or even know how to make one on your account?

They're likely to fuck it up inless they know what they're doing..

You actually let people who haven't even had a pure before or even know how to make one on your account?

ahaha i've known thomas for agesss now man. I've had a slew of pures. I know whati 'm doing lol. If you add up all the posts i've had on the different forums here i have well over 5000 lol

ahaha i've known thomas for agesss now man. I've had a slew of pures. I know whati 'm doing lol. If you add up all the posts i've had on the different forums here i have well over 5000 lol

Sorry then. But you assume from people asking is it hard to make a pure Don't know how to make one etc.

But it's quite laborous making one..

Yeah, shitload of work. Definitely. I don't think I'd ever make a new pure again.

The stat training is a bitch yes, But the pking fun and the clan events are well worth the work.

I'm still working on trying to get into FOE atm though.

lol i just made one. Kattl ist. so far it's 7-10-1 lol

12k on it from killing cows

Feel free to add me if you want. Grail Ill is my rsn.

nigga i was serious... mine is like all pure quests 60 att 80 str 1 def 31 pray 70 range 70 mage... so if u dont get def, att and prayer up you can. just talk on msn or send pm.

Kat, I ALWAYS whined about gp's.

I quit my pure whom was good stat wise.

Made a lvl 3 from scratch, Currenly 20M. So ye.

60 Cb, 40 Att, 85 Str, 82 Range, 63 Mage, 1 Def & Pray, 80 Hp. So yea.

Belgium Pur3

A pure  takes commitment, money and time. Unlike the old days, everybody has a pure. But only a small percent will make it into a Kick-ass pure. Jus't be motivated and focused.

~Wiiiiii

Its not that bad until u get into the 85+ stats. so far after 2 days my pure is: 40 att 55 str 50 range 50 mage accumilator, zammy book, black gloves ( doing mith atm )

making a puer takes alot of effort, ifu want help with it i have made a guide which is pinned in the guides section, it tells you what quests you ned to do ect, pues do takie alot of time, if u dont have the patients to do it, dont make 1

Why are you thinking about playing runescape again?

i need something to do when i'm high?

Write some riffs!

Yes, or download music, play a game other then RS, have a wank, chat with some people on messenger, watch somes series ( thats what I do when I'm bored ). Or smoke with friends and just chill lol.