[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

New site I am working on

o0 Thug o0

Hey guys, long time eh. What's good over here or same old?

Anyway, checkout new site I am making to display my portfolio. Got some work there you guys haven't seen yet.

Let me know what you think ;)

http://www.sxs.me/portfolio/

Update! - New work piece up on-line... so unfinished as we didn't get enough time to do after effects and proper sound, but.. you can check me out trying to act lmfao! :D

http://www.sxs.me/wearehere/

Gareth l Rare

Amazing.

I love the sketches and digital portfolio. Can you give me any tips, starter websites on how to create your own website for this (i need to make one for uni)

BTW these two inspired me so much. Welcome back

2reik93.jpg

Brilliant.

I remember when you showed us the stock photos you were taking, they were fantastic. It's great to see you still continuing with your work man :)

Cheers guys :)

I'll get back to you rare in a bit.. I am finishing my last project tonight before I need to draw storyboards.

Sneak preview for you guys hehe:

weareheredemo.jpg

..and this is what I have so far for my website home page, which I'll be finishing once I get to go on holiday from uni.

sxsmehome.jpg

Are you at uni for design?

Interactive media design, in basic... how aspects of design interacts with a user. Colour, interactivity of an interface, principles of design, perspective, shapes and all sorts of different mediums... like sound ect.. really wide course with different modules. I get to use Maya, Flash, Photoshop and After Effects and Premiere. Shit loads of work,

Amazing.

I love the sketches and digital portfolio. Can you give me any tips, starter websites on how to create your own website for this (i need to make one for uni)

BTW these two inspired me so much. Welcome back

2reik93.jpg

If you going to use flash, look into smashingmagazine.com and search for papervision3d. There you can find some extreme examples of work, so download papervision3d library for flash and follow some tutorials to get started. If you want something like absolut vodka website, you can find a blog by the developer. If you totally don't know about flash, download foundation actionscript 3 for flash and flex cs4. should get you to know how to make sites easy. should take you couple days if you really want to learn it. in basic, use library's that are free and implement it to your site through documentation. Once you know syntax, everything will be easy and smooth. Just takes time to practise.

That sounds like my kinda uni course, but the unis around here in aus r like "you have to start with the basics"

Too bad i know the basics but they won't listen.

edit: the symmetry in that last website seems kinda tacky imo :\

That sounds like my kinda uni course, but the unis around here in aus r like "you have to start with the basics"

first two years i done fuck all, now in 3rd year is so hard. loads of work.

shit did you start that course after you joined FOE forums? the thought of being around here 3 years is frightening lol

yer i remember viewing the website very occasionally around the time it changed to Elite, but back then i was only STARTING my main, had a good 1.5 years to go b4 i made a forum acc lol

Snap, and I've got another two years after I finish my 3rd :sorry:

Snap, and I've got another two years after I finish my 3rd :sorry:

say what?? you doing 5 year course?