don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ow 3 Hit

He delivered me a fucking headache.

I've never seen you post anything funny/non-trolling on these boards.

Get a personallity. You act like MM Kids.

When you try to insult me, at least spell correctly. And before you insult someone's personality... maybe you should get to know their personality(considering you don't know me). What I post to the general public is much different than what I post individually. Obviously you wouldn't know that.

And I'm glad you've never seen me post anything funny, you've got a stick so far up your ass nothing is funny to you. I won't make anymore assumptions about you, because I don't KNOW YOU. Other than you have no sense of humor. Not saying this is funny, it's funny to me. But yeah, go to "The Epic Lulz Thread" and if you still haven't laughed. Yeah, you don't have a sense of humor. Enjoy watching Frasier chuckling.

You've got a stick so far up your ass nothing is funny to you. I Don't KNOW YOU.

So Apparently you know me? Your a joker.

Get your Hair out of your eyes kid, and get off these boards. All you do is Bait Bait Bait, here you go. www.mm-rs.org  .. Go make an Introduction. Pretty sure you'll fit in greatly with all the little trolls there. Continue watching/posting your 'Hilarious Youtube Videos', and 'Epic Lullzlzlzlllzzl Threads', your a true Keyboard Warrior.

..  Stupid ass Newfags these days../ow3hit amirite?

You've got a stick so far up your ass nothing is funny to you. I Don't KNOW YOU.

Get your Hair out of your eyes kid, and get off these boards. All you do is Bait Bait Bait, here you go. www.mm-rs.org  .. Go make an Introduction. Pretty sure you'll fit in right with all the little trolls there. Continue watching/posting your 'Hilarious Youtube Videos', and 'Epic Lullzlzlzlllzzl Threads', your a true Keyboard Warrior.

Why do you capitalize random ass words in your sentence? And no, way to take my words and morph them into whatever you want them to be? You got some female in you, or ARE you female?

"you've got a stick so far up your ass nothing is funny to you. I won't make anymore assumptions about you, because I don't KNOW YOU. Other than you have no sense of humor."

There's the real one, and no. I will not verbally abuse you in my own thread, if you want to take this to PM. PM me. Until then, stop insulting my physical appearance, and whatever humor I may have. Because I know for a fact, I'm attractive, and I know I'm immature. And I'm fine with that, I'd rather be immature, and live my life the way I live it. Thanks for the opinion though.

EDIT: Before you bash anybody's physical appearance, you better post a pic of yourself.

15 pages of posts disagree.

Believe, stop flame baiting in this topic.  You have no right to post on someone elses topic and call them out because you didn't find it funny.  This is a warning.

Get your Hair out of your eyes kid, and get off these boards. All you do is Bait Bait Bait, here you go. www.mm-rs.org  .. Go make an Introduction. Pretty sure you'll fit in greatly with all the little trolls there. Continue watching/posting your 'Hilarious Youtube Videos', and 'Epic Lullzlzlzlllzzl Threads', your a true Keyboard Warrior.

Seriously who the fuck are you? You're calling him a newfag, yet he's more active, and he has more posts than you? ALSO he has a pinned topic, caled the pic lulz thread, which has how many posts? like 200-300?

Get your Hair out of your eyes kid, and get off these boards. All you do is Bait Bait Bait, here you go. www.mm-rs.org  .. Go make an Introduction. Pretty sure you'll fit in right with all the little trolls there. Continue watching/posting your 'Hilarious Youtube Videos', and 'Epic Lullzlzlzlllzzl Threads', your a true Keyboard Warrior.

Why do you capitalize random ass words in your sentence? And no, way to take my words and morph them into whatever you want them to be? You got some female in you, or ARE you female?

"you've got a stick so far up your ass nothing is funny to you. I won't make anymore assumptions about you, because I don't KNOW YOU. Other than you have no sense of humor."

There's the real one, and no. I will not verbally abuse you in my own thread, if you want to take this to PM. PM me. Until then, stop insulting my physical appearance, and whatever humor I may have. Because I know for a fact, I'm attractive, and I know I'm immature. And I'm fine with that, I'd rather be immature, and live my life the way I live it. Thanks for the opinion though.

EDIT: Before you bash anybody's physical appearance, you better post a pic of yourself.

Yes, you is attwactive.  :blush:

Didn't really find it funny, mostly extremely immature and ignorant. Must have been dropped on his head.

Eh, we all have different humor. I'm sorry you didn't find it funny. <3