Xenos Str Pk Vid #3 - 99 Ranged

a moist turd

a moist turd

Xenos Str Pk Vid #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKA4noPi5_w

If you liked the vid, click the subscribe button. It's an easy task for you but i appreciate every subscription i get and i will make more vids in the future.

My Stats

99 Ranged

52 Prayer

88 Hitpoints

2 Defence

About The Vid

This is my third video since the PvP updates last year, i did not make any before the wilderness was removed, nor did i pk back then.

After the second video i was annoyed at how a lot of people stated that i could not pk without using claws, and therefore this vid contains no claws whatsoever.

I achieved 99 ranged 3 days ago, and these clips took about 5 hours in total to collect. (not including time spent on building potential)

And there's a random tab in my invent towards the end, ignore it, cos if i had known about it i woulda just panned in so you wouldn't of been able to see? I get my setup ready at lumby and tab to varrock, i must've taken 2 or something. AND if i had been planning to use it, i wouldn't of had it so close to my weapons when switching.

nice vid overall, love the msb to morrigan combo the best, try to use auto retaliate against meleers when ur cbow to dbow it'll switch faster