[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

I got hammered

Lumby 4ya

Hey guys...most of you don't know me that good cause im not social in rs. But i gotta tell you something, powner, i got fucking hammered last night, oh my god i feel so ill right now, i dont remember drinking too much, however my mate passed out at the grass, i took a lil care of him then i cant remember what happend. Point is, its the next day, war day, and YOU CANT IMAGINE HOW SICK I AM FEELING! :( My eyes are red, i cant breath thru my nose, i have noseblood, everything is spinny, and my headache is killing me. Seriously i'll never drink again, i know this is stupid that im making this post but i just had to tell someone, i wont be at top at the war, i feel like shit, SHIT. Never felt like this before, does anyone know how to kinda cure this? ohh fmlll please fml

It's called a hangover. A severe one.

Greasy food does wonders. Seriously a good greasy breakfast always makes me feel so much better.

Last real hangover I had was about a year ago, I had to be up at 8AM to get on a bus for an hour, then finally a 4 hour plane ride. African beer is lethal.

Which is why I refuse to get plastered at parties. I'd rather get buzzed and feel like I'm on top of the world and remember everything in the morning, than puking my guts out and waking up the next day feeling like I got hit by a fucking AirBus.

• 2 years later...