Starting a New Pure + Maybe Turmoil?

Benny The Leak LMAO

Benny The Leak LMAO

Okey so on Eww Sea Men im currently working my way towards getting turmoil by:

- Lending out AGS: Earning about 500k a day

- Farming: Earning about 300k a day

- Bout to flip and expect to hopefully start off earning about 2/3m a day (when i sell my ags soon)

Im currently worth around 100m on Eww Sea Men so im about 85m off (will get atleast 200m tho)

So I started a new pure

My username: B e n n y

Edit: For attack, i have done Death Plateau, is there any other quests i should do before i get 20atk?

[table][tr][td]                           Current stats:                    Stats while Sea Men is FOE:                          When B e n n y gets Foe:

Atk:                            20                                                      20                                                      50

Str                              51                                                      85                                                      99

Def                              1                                                        1                                                        1

Rng                            40                                                       70                                                      99

Pray                            1                                                       13                                                       44

Mage                           1                                                       70                                                       99

[/table]

Skills:

Im not going to put as much effort in with this pure as I did/am going to with Eww Sea Men as this will basically be used for minis and trips etc while i will Pk on Eww Sea Men primarily ;)

However i hope to get:

High slayer (around 80-85 for both money and a means of training)

Spec Restores/Overloads if I can be bothered earning the same amount as Sea Men currently has =/

70ish farming for a steady income of herbs

Then theres the usual 53thief and all those quest requirement skills for the major quests on pures :)

May upload some screenshots but i have have only had the pure for like 2days

Any Suggestions/Info you would like to know post below :)

Latest Update:

50 Range

101222205241.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Benny The Leak LMAO

Benny The Leak LMAO

yer i jizz to that shit whenever i scroll down

(if you were being sarcastic cause my lack of GFX Skills then Rare/Connor are gonna try spoof it up a little)

Benny The Leak LMAO

Vlad you always type in colours lol, adds a nice little touch to your 1+'s :)

Edit: Forget i said +1s they are bad and I am in no way encouraging them (happy Briggsy?)

Benny The Leak LMAO

Thx :)

and what you mean by not the boobs?

if you mean its fake pic its not, thats her tatoos and no one can attempt to fake her DSL they are sooooo perfect

Side Note: DSL = Dick Sucking Lips

You said there was cum on your sig cuz of your name,

I'm saying in sarcasm and it definitely not because of Angelina's boobs.

Fo sho authentic DSL's tho.

Benny The Leak LMAO

You said there was cum on your sig cuz of your name,

I'm saying in sarcasm and it definitely not because of Angelina's boobs.

Fo sho authentic DSL's tho.

Awh kay i get you lololol

haha yeah :p

Look at my name...

Thats the effect...

Your name has nothing to do with cum, it's spelt semen, not seamen. Your name just implies you are a sailor, shoulda made a sig of Angelina Jolie in a boat.

Benny The Leak LMAO

Yeah im iffy as to what stats I want ive calced it all out before

The stats i posted up there with the range/mage levels are retarded because i could be like 40atk without leveling but I'm not sure, i guess ill just level up and do it that way kinda like whatever I feel like, until i do the quests for Turmoil on Sea Men and get def on the account then imma get 44pray and ill make sure I have foe reqs first :)