Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Connor's Overlord app.

I C0NN0R I

It has come to my attention that we have few/no active overlords on the GFX board, besides Daniel obv. but he may leave again.

I know i flame/bitch etc. and I'm sure everyone thinks i'll abuse any power i gain. however all i ask is for the ability to edit/lock topics in the GFX board, the one board i care about on these forums and am active in daily. There really isn't anything to abuse in here, and as i said we need someone to maintain the place.

Someone give me (another) chance please, lol.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luke

• I C0NN0R I

• d72

• Gareth l Rare

Support.

After January 10th I'm gonna be M.I.A again... He's been here even longer than I have from what I can remember, and although he's super critical and completely stone cold, he also knows what the hell he's talking about in terms of graphics.

Plus he's attributed to 80% of my signature space :wub:

There's like... not even activity in the forum lol.

We don't just need responsible people (which we do) for the rank, we also need people who are going to support the activity, and make it blossom into something useful...

You just want the rank to be the king of a dead forum :p

Get it up to activity, so we actually need someone overlording it, and then we'll chat :D

After intense talks we have come to a unanimous decision to decline your application. You may apply again on 14/08/2014 at 5:00pm

lol jk conna for ovalawd  :)

Hardly a point to it as no gfx even happens apart from when someone like Alex asks for it, but i guess this is the same reason why u should get overlord, as u still wont have anythin to do even with the rank lol

There's like... not even activity in the forum lol.

We don't just need responsible people (which we do) for the rank, we also need people who are going to support the activity, and make it blossom into something useful...

You just want the rank to be the king of a dead forum :p

Get it up to activity, so we actually need someone overlording it, and then we'll chat :D

I have overlord as well btw, but i think connor should get the rank, theres no doubt he'd be active in here and he'd get the activity up from other users too.

Gareth l Rare

more return sets

Dont spam my domain!

Well i posted either, either got removed or internet cut out.

Conn posts here more than most people, and mostly posts constructive criticism when people post relative/ artist gfx.

Not like anyone with "POWER" Does anything here, >like that hentai dickhead posting all that shit

Conn would have locked/deleted it if he had "overLord"

He's good at what he does and knows his shit...!

Was harsh to say that "Luke", like everyone els if he abuses his powers then fair enough he ruined his chance but not even considering to give him one is out of order.

lol rare you didn't experience the massive flame war we had at one stage which caused me to get b& like twice, but i'm not a massive faggot like that now 0-O

Gareth l Rare

^what im saying.

I heard about all that from everyone when i 1st started, but in the time iv been here majority of the time you have been fairly decent and proof that you deserve OVA

lol rare you didn't experience the massive flame war we had at one stage which caused me to get b& like twice, but i'm not a massive faggot like that now 0-O

Was that the one with TJ and the hentai and the Post 2 min pixels? I think i remember that.

Thats besides the point anyway OT:

Support 100%, great gfxers, straight to the point and yeah i think he'll get some good activity going ^_^

Support.