Phats Collaboration Of Recently Recorded Pk Clips Set To Music

Mackie

Pretty much all hybriding at drags. I'm a maxed 60 attack pure.

Please watch in HD, comment, rate it and subscribe if you liked it.

when did u get 50 prayer :d and dont you wanna get smite :d ??! if its coz of cb you can just get like 57 prayer or w.e max is :p

Uhm Editing & Pk style, hybriding, places, variation overall etc is great as always, its just the few NH aspects of the vid that ruins it for me.

x itsonme x

when did u get 50 prayer :d

while u were asleep these past few months 2143uijhfngbfvdf1627i5o7kj7hgt

also the best part is when u kill 0 def 4 lyf that kid is so cocky for a guy who cant eat and forgot to switch back to his normal ammy and wore a phonix the whole fight lmao what an idiot

also the best part is when u kill 0 def 4 lyf that kid is so cocky for a guy who cant eat and forgot to switch back to his normal ammy and wore a phonix the whole fight lmao what an idiot

i dont look him up everyday u wierdo >.<

oh and o def tanked all mackies specs though. and almost had him with maul. but got very unlucky. but what an idiot right?

x itsonme x

oh and o def tanked all mackies specs though. and almost had him with maul. but got very unlucky. but what an idiot right?

he talked trash the entire time didnt switch back to his normal ammy after he got done combo eating with phoenix nec's to save himself failed his one shot with maul because he switched at mackies 99 hp practically full barred then died after talking more trash while still wearing no ammy

tanking dds specs with combo foods is nothing anyone can do it

he talked trash the entire time didnt switch back to his normal ammy after he got done combo eating with phoenix nec's to save himself failed his one shot with maul because he switched at mackies 99 hp practically full barred then died after talking more trash while still wearing no ammy

tanking dds specs with combo foods is nothing anyone can do it

he specced 7-7 on like 30hp  :nice: not switched at full barred. and well, can't really blame him for talking trash vs someone who carry teles. (not saying i would, or that it isnt a lame thing to do) but i wouldnt classify him as an idiot. but whatever, cheers  (Y)

he specced 7-7 on like 30hp  :nice: not switched at full barred. and well, can't really blame him for talking trash vs someone whos carrying teles. (not saying i would, or that it isnt a lame thing to do) but i wouldnt classify him as an idiot. but whatever, cheers  (Y)

can't really blame him for talking trash vs someone whos carrying teles.

someone whos carrying teles.

carrying teles.

teles.

Posted Image

Carying teles in general, sorry about not being more clear. (i was not reffering to that specific situation)

Good thing you pointed it out so we can avoid more misunderstandings :)

Best vid I've seen in years. It had that old school touch pking at castle and drags alot..Mostly the entire vid. If he's NH or not Mackie is still one of the best pure pkers out there.

8/10

I ain't giving you 10, cus your NH!!!!11

And you also call us FAGGOTS, when many of us are secure in our Hetrosexuality

Nice vid Mackie :)