I2anged Cape's Log

Paxman

So basically, this is what i've been doing over the past few days..

Barrows

Pest Controll/Conquest.

These are what i got from both:

2ivbb5u.png

55ouc8.png

Pest Control:

1z3m8bd.png

My Bankwealth:

110kgsx.png

owait what is dat over dur?

e6dj4z.png

I got 84 str and 83 hp and 86 mage but no screeny :(

This week i'll be focusing on 94 mage as i have money to spare

and i'll also be doing barrows :)

:Hi:

Today i've been doing barrows, alching, dming in duel arena with full void and dbow and shit, testing out 90 range and full void.

Also today i tried to get firecape! i thought "fuck it, only costs me 2 hrs and 300k"...

So i go for this fucking think, die on wave 32 cuz i wasnt paying attention and prayer dropped lol.

2nd try i get to wave 62, begining of wave (i'm 5 brews left, 3 hp and only jad and 2 magers to beat, no brews)

and i fucking d/c at the start of the wave. OH REALLY JAGEX?

2duik2o.png

I'm driving down to camebridge and cutting their balls off with a toothpick, if they think it's funny to wast my fucking time..

on a realistic note, i probably wouldnt of done it as thats my 2nd time ever in fight caves xD

OH and i'm off skl tomorrow so that day will be dedicated into getting that fucking cape :lol:

nothing else to do anyways ^_^

Today i've been doing barrows, alching, dming in duel arena with full void and dbow and shit, testing out 90 range and full void.

Also today i tried to get firecape! i thought "fuck it, only costs me 2 hrs and 300k"...

So i go for this fucking think, die on wave 32 cuz i wasnt paying attention and prayer dropped lol.

2nd try i get to wave 62, begining of wave (i'm 5 brews left, 3 hp and only jad and 2 magers to beat, no brews)

and i fucking d/c at the start of the wave. OH REALLY JAGEX?

2duik2o.png

I'm driving down to camebridge and cutting their balls off with a toothpick, if they think it's funny to wast my fucking time..

on a realistic note, i probably wouldnt of done it as thats my 2nd time ever in fight caves xD

OH and i'm off skl tomorrow so that day will be dedicated into getting that fucking cape :lol:

nothing else to do anyways ^_^

BL broo