• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• `Believe

• I C0NN0R I

• d72

• To Idolize

People have been predicting the world to end for years. Everytime they set a date it ended up not happening. 06/06/06, 2000, ect. It's a crap 2012 is just more crap.

The only thing I am concerned with is scientific data showing that we will be aligned with the dark rift (center of Milky Way galaxy) around that time. It is suspected that this could cause the magnetic poles to change, which would obviously have devastating results for humanity. However, studies have shown that this shifting is a very slow process, and may not immediately affect us (if it does happen). As far as the Mayan superstitions, etc., I am not worried.

I didn't know about that, sounds quite intriguing, As for mayan "superstitions" the mayans predicted many things that have actually occured throughout history, however i am quite a practiced skeptic, so yer, bullshit.

What about all those college/university chicks scared about the theory?

:shifty:

Darn, that means the party will be a sausage fest.  :(

I'm starting to wonder about this in seriousness though. I don't wanna die at 18 years of age.  :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

I lol'd when I first heard of this theory. Zero science to back this up. So what if their callender has gone full cycle and is on repeat? How does that in anyway relate to the end of the world? I am also interested to see what the movie is saying is causing the end of the world. Is it an apocalypse caused by God or is it backed up by scientific evidence? Or, even worse do they not explain how at all?

Basically on New Years Eve 2011 the Slee revenant will appear and tell us all the meaning behind TBFF, then once the clock hits 12 it will be like a nuke going off and we can all die happy knowing the secret behind the mystical board

Basically on New Years Eve 2011 the Slee revenant will appear and tell us all the meaning behind TBFF, then once the clock hits 12 it will be like a nuke going off and we can all die happy knowing the secret behind the mystical board

This

ALL HAIL THEE, ALMIGHTY SLEE

But, however, those devastating claims have all been like what, months before the actual cause? As for Y2K I didn't hear about any claims of shit shutting off until like 2003 lol, as well as the whole 6-6-06 thing. Those were bullshit, but for some reason something's telling me something big's gonna happen on 2012. But regardless, I'll be sitting on my lawn drinking a beer that night.

I'm joining you. The first sign we get, we're going out RAPING!  :nice:
your going to be sitting on your lawn drinking a beer in the middle of december? have fun freezing your ass off lol.
  • 2 months later...