• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mucky

• AreUNervouS

• Very Supa

• RJC

Tabs lol.

good vid, some good bridding. Yet i said it about last vid and im going to say it about this one. 12 min vid think i saw you fight maybe 2-3 ppl your level+ and those higher than you werent brid clips. Just would like to see what you can do vs ppl your level instead of picking on low level noobs for 12 mins.

Ethan|Unicornz

i like dat  :ph43r: i wanna joinz #ultra o.o

DON'T

That is, unless you want to be a trolling, spamming faggot, who thinks he's hard because he's good at hybridding on runescape. I'm not saying that everyone in there is, but definitely most. (Steroids, exhibit A).

Oh and OT: decent vid, but as I pointed out, I hate all you idiots who go around acting cool because you're good at runescape hybridding.

Tabs lol.

good vid, some good bridding. Yet i said it about last vid and im going to say it about this one. 12 min vid think i saw you fight maybe 2-3 ppl your level+ and those higher than you werent brid clips. Just would like to see what you can do vs ppl your level instead of picking on low level noobs for 12 mins.

As a 85 pure I fight any level at east dragons that attacks me; but the majority was 70ish pures.

Two clips in the whole video weren't hybridding, they were anti-rushing with #ultra.

Lastly, if you expect me not to attack someone 3 combats lower than me at easts because it'd be "unfair", just leave. W137/124 are dead enough.

I like your original name.

Wouldn't be the vid like it would be without the numbers behind it.

Just joking man, was a good video.

Definitely unique stats.