Debate : Agility or Thieving.

Sefket

I'm currently debating whether I should get 85 Agility or Theiving, possibly I'll get 99 instead. I'm working on 90 Slayer, and 99 Woodcutt/Firemaking. I want my goals on a layout, and I'm deciding either Agility or Thieving first. I need opinions.

Agility is benificial for skilling/pking or basically anything else in member's worlds.  But it's grueling to train, and takes a long time.

Theiving has basically no use, other then the quickest 99 skill in the game and a pimp cape.

Agility is benificial for skilling/pking or basically anything else in member's worlds.  But it's grueling to train, and takes a long time.

Theiving has basically no use, other then the quickest 99 skill in the game and a pimp cape.

You can get Pharoh Sceptres in Pyramid Plunder.

You can get Pharoh Sceptres in Pyramid Plunder.

Yes, but the chances of getting one is really low, so it's not even worth trying to get one.

Also, I agree with Ultra. Use that 99 strength. =P

Thieving is fun as mess.

Agil blows.

But when your tanking from drags to edge bank, thieving isn't going to help you.

Thief is fast enough for you to just get both tbh.

as others have said thieving is quick but not much use whereas agility is beneficial. also getting sceptres in pyramid plunder is not guarenteed, i got none from 91-99.

• 2 weeks later...

Take the easy, non rewarding option and get 99 thieving, or bust your balls on multiple occasions and get 99 agility. 

Agility because you will probably never use thieving.

Also if you're training slayer then there are lots of shortcuts to camp spots of slayer monsters.

Well, IMO theive. You will get 85 theiving in no time, letting you get 85 agility just a tad longer if you got 85 agility straight away.