[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

cocaine found in sharks

vans

If you get caught ou fuck up your life, if you succeed you fuck up your life. WIN-WIN. drugs R one three three seven.

If you get caught ou fuck up your life, if you succeed you fuck up your life. WIN-WIN. drugs R one three three seven.

uh if you succeed uhh you never work a day in your life. Lets see 1 ton of cocaine. Uh 1,000 an ounce. 28 ounces in a pound. so $28,000 per pound. 2,000 pounds = 56 million $. O i forgot it's in bulk. Make that like 40 million

Those people are dumb. They should make LSD and lay the stuff. 1 hit is like 30 micrograms and would be sold for about a 50 cents a hit. uh and you can make like a pound pretty easily. So one dude and supply the entire US with lsd for years and never work a day in his life. Sounds like a plan to me dudes.

i don't think you guys are getting how they took a cargo over frozen sharks (like the kind people eat) and just put it on the inside. like the stomach area.

the one about the broken leg at the bottom was funny too, i wonder what they do with the drugs when they confiscate them.