rs economy making a come back?

x itsonme x

x itsonme x

well since jagex installed that system that detects rsbot and thousands of ppl are being banned more or less daily the raw supplies such as sharks and logs are going to slowly make there way back up in price not to mention the removal of all good items from pvp and replaced with cash

i feel this gives some hope that rs wont be as easy anymore unless ur awesome like me

Love how I already made around 2 mil from the dfs I bought earlier :D .

But yeah, rs economy will make a come back... until the annoying bots come back again.

Its zeh noob

And finally when all botters got banned, they update a new monster giving a 500m drop which messes up everything again. Cash is to easy to make these days so it doesn't really matter if any botters get banned.

x itsonme x

And finally when all botters got banned, they update a new monster giving a 500m drop which messes up everything again. Cash is to easy to make these days so it doesn't really matter if any botters get banned.

corp beast sucks u never get anything i no lifed it for like 3 days and didnt even get a 10 man split of a rare drop ppl do for weeks on end to get 1 good thing

but cash is to easy i got unbanned with 2.2m total on the account 20 days ago and i have 51m lol

• 3 weeks later...

its very easy to make money ... Rlly all you need to make money is fish and good since food is in demand bcause of pkers <3 you rich pkers always buying my lobbies tehehe

It really needs to make a comeback because everything is way to cheap now. I can remember when D Chains were 24m and whips were 4.9m, those were the good days.  :)

the rich people getting richer ;) and the poor people stay poor

no, only stupid people stay poor.

i was at 3m 7 days ago now im at 25m

the rich people getting richer ;) and the poor people stay poor

no, only stupid people stay poor.

i was at 3m 7 days ago now im at 25m

I was at 23m last night, now im at 98m from a lucky night at GWD. XD

Got A Big Un

hopefully skilling will become more useful now.

Rs also used to be easier world 2 fally merching was so easy.