don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

G maul spec timing

ArroW 1n Ya

ArroW 1n Ya

Yo, so when using the maul to k0 is it better to quickly switch then click spec for 2 instant hits, or is it better to wait for the first hit then to spec half a second later?

depends on the weapon your using

if your using rune knives, obviously you use the first hit as well

but if you use dark bow you instant spec

ArroW 1n Ya

depends on the weapon your using

if your using rune knives, obviously you use the first hit as well

but if you use dark bow you instant spec

Ok, but say I were using a msb, doesn't waiting for the first hit give them too much time to eat??

your suppose to switch at a time so that you can hit AND spec before them eating. unless you use a big hit weapon like darkbow, or maybe gotten a drag bolt spec. then u switch just to instant spec twice.

Best way is to use obby maul/gmaul.. right click the maul- press f1.. when the obby maul starts to swing, click equip the maul. and do the specs. High budget to pk with all that tho i spose :P but it works the best.

Best way is to use obby maul/gmaul.. right click the maul- press f1.. when the obby maul starts to swing, click equip the maul. and do the specs. High budget to pk with all that tho i spose :P but it works the best.

That's an insane combo, I did it with zerker neck on I did a 32-27-29 Obby maul/Gmaul KO.

Try clicking the maul right before the msb attacks. If you get the timing right, then u will immediately hit them with the maul and then be able 2 do the two specs.

I try to use auto retaliate to my advantage when using msb, instant first hit, and can spec them str8 away.

^^ I think that auto-on is something most people need to have on. But if you kill someone, I usually turn it off, in case I get atked by a tank ranger or something

• 2 weeks later...

U guys don't get what he is saying. He wants to know if it is better (when using msb) to switch and then wait for the first hit then spec, or, if its better to not wait for the first hit, and then spec.

My opinion: I like instant spec bc they never see it coming. U have to use f1 keys if u want to do tht.

Y4nk33 D33s

msb,knife hit once then spec. if it is whip, ss, cbow, darkbow or war hammer. click instant

Granite maul is a fucking lame weapon. I fight some kid and literally rape the shit outta him, he goes to run then i freeze him and keep attacking with melee. He turns around and specs me dead from 70 hp.

ArroW 1n Ya

U guys don't get what he is saying. He wants to know if it is better (when using msb) to switch and then wait for the first hit then spec, or, if its better to not wait for the first hit, and then spec.

My opinion: I like instant spec bc they never see it coming. U have to use f1 keys if u want to do tht.

Ye thats what I'm trying to ask, but I get that warning message alot which really pisses me off, do u spam weild rite before u raise the bow or as u raise the bow?

It's not that hard just practice. TBH, if you put the Gmaul in the 21th inv spot counting from top left F1 + spam the spec bar you should be fine lol.