tryin something new

Carson

trying to quest prayer exp rather than just jump on it with bones. ultimately i'll go for 95 but that's simply not a choice at the moment with my pathetic cash pile

trying to quest prayer exp rather than just jump on it with bones. ultimately i'll go for 95 but that's simply not a choice at the moment with my pathetic cash pile

if ur poor as shit then why get def, costs more to pk, need turm to have benefits of having defence.

u dumb

Benny The Leak LMAO

if ur poor as shit then why get def, costs more to pk, need turm to have benefits of having defence.

u dumb

That statement is sooooo wrong.

If you have def you die less so it doesnt cost as much to PK

2nd: Most mains who PK are bad and if you have any experience at all you just rape kids left and right

3rd:I think he just means his cash pile is noway near enough for 95prayer, doesnt mean he doesnt have the odd 5m lying around that he can buy a whip and shit with =D