Ugh, Cant decide :S

iM Psilocybe

iM Psilocybe

I seriously can't fucking decide and its bugging the hell out of me.  I'm planning on getting around 90 atk and 95+STR on whatever account i choose with.  So what currently is better, 90 99 1 or 90 99 45.

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

iM Psilocybe

I seriously can't fucking decide and its bugging the hell out of me.  I'm planning on getting around 90 atk and 95+STR on whatever account i choose with.  So what currently is better, 90 99 1 or 90 99 45. ( Possible initiate on 1def pure, in the future that is)

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

ugh, delete this, my bad about duble post idk what the fuck happened

Uuuhh, if you can stand being a high lvl pure while pking sure...

I don't like high lvl pure pking so I'd go with the second one, (zerkers are sxci <3) plus it has better stats.

iM Psilocybe

How are high level 1def pures now? like 90 comb+? its leet as hell being able to buy lie 100 sets of armour, i only have like 45m so a rune pure might be alittle expensive after ahwile :S

thus_sorrow

I suggest you go Pure, just because you PK much better, otherwise if you stick with 45 Defence ( binges ) it's hella easier to get 90+ combat stats.

• 2 weeks later...