don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

I_C0NN0R_I

I C0NN0R I

haaai connor :]

[workin my way to a 500 pc, EVEN THOUGH i had around a 3k post count on old fourms]

fml

don't bother, you won't get one.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• TJ

• Devlz

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i saw someone in my old clan have one of them sigs :/ but they might of copyed from you....none the less i  <3 your sigs cuz there like small and sweet  :wow:

I can't judge on drawings or pixels cause idk crap about them.

I'll judge on photo manip, topography, and some render sigs.

Photo Manipulations are alright, what I really hate about photo manipulations that people do is the unrealism in some of them. Try to make your manipulations very real, bring um to life with lightings, blendings, things as such.

Some designs are cool, nice use of granites and grudge work.

Signatures need work as in their not bad nor excellent. Note, not trying to flame just giving some cc. Some renders are ruined my smudging, don't let the smudging overpower the focal. Some are blend, no effects. Some have depth in unneeded places like a pixel sprite render and that won't blend into the signature. Much admiration from samus one. I like the depth, smuding and lighting, expect the samus head shouldn't be blurred that much. I really don't see what you did by splatting a tutorial outcome on a signature. No change whatsoever. I'm referring to the Flying Horse Outcome I've seen on tutorial sites. Text isn't needed, make sure effects go right as don't stamp a 16 bit render on a C4d. But note, this is my opinion and your entitled to yours. Overall 6/10

Designs 8/10

Pixel/Art

1000/1 Idk.

Photo Manipulations are alright, what I really hate about photo manipulations that people do is the unrealism in some of them. Try to make your manipulations very real, bring um to life with lightings, blendings, things as such.

Signatures need work as in their not bad nor excellent. Note, not trying to flame just giving some cc. Some renders are ruined my smudging, don't let the smudging overpower the focal. Some are blend, no effects. Some have depth in unneeded places like a pixel sprite render and that won't blend into the signature. Much admiration from samus one. I like the depth, smuding and lighting, expect the samus head shouldn't be blurred that much. I really don't see what you did by splatting a tutorial outcome on a signature. No change whatsoever. I'm referring to the Flying Horse Outcome I've seen on tutorial sites. Text isn't needed, make sure effects go right as don't stamp a 16 bit render on a C4d. But note, this is my opinion and your entitled to yours. Overall 6/10

Designs 8/10

Pixel/Art

1000/1 Idk.

curious to see what he has to say about... what you said :o

You might get smashed lol, just a warning.

Designs 8/10

Pixel/Art

1000/1 Idk.

curious to see what he has to say about... what you said :o

You might get smashed lol, just a warning.

Why lol, just some friendly cc. It's not like I raged his signatures, just pointed out pros and cons. Instigator -_-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

helo can u plz remoave the 1 of the naced girl :P imunder age an if mama sees shell take m'y computer awae and i jost got members bak :P can u plz ? :victory:

helo can u plz remoave the 1 of the naced girl :P imunder age an if mama sees shell take m'y computer awae and i jost got members bak :P can u plz ? :victory:

lmao at....

1. your grammar.

2. you disgusting sigs..

• 2 weeks later...