Rock Japside's Video

Eppl

Thought the second song was called This Could Be Anywhere in the World - Alexisonfire

Looks really good, deathwish has some pretty decent pures.

Thought the second song was called This Could Be Anywhere in the World - Alexisonfire

Looks really good, deathwish has some pretty decent pures.

Ya it is, my bad

Turned it off at 1:30. Nothing was amazing about this video, at all. DDS specs entire time. Majority of the time 3 seconds into the fight.

Your opening clip was you fighting a no-skull risking nothing. You're using regular anti-pots?

You clicked a shark, missclicked a choco 3 times, THEN missclicked your phoenix necklace. Then you finally ate the choco, put back your str ammy. But you didn't put it back on. So many mistakes, lol. At least edit out your invent if you're bad with eating.

And seeing you tele 24/7 and ring of lifing 100's of times didn't help me being less bias. If this truly was a good video, I'd rate it good. But it was a 2/5. No editing from what I saw.

Turned it off at 1:30. Nothing was amazing about this video, at all. DDS specs entire time. Majority of the time 3 seconds into the fight.

Your opening clip was you fighting a no-skull risking nothing. You're using regular anti-pots?

You clicked a shark, missclicked a choco 3 times, THEN missclicked your phoenix necklace. Then you finally ate the choco, put back your str ammy. But you didn't put it back on. So many mistakes, lol. At least edit out your invent if you're bad with eating.

And seeing you tele 24/7 and ring of lifing 100's of times didn't help me being less bias. If this truly was a good video, I'd rate it good. But it was a 2/5. No editing from what I saw.

God your an idiot. Maybe if you watched more in to the video except 1:30 you would see it isnt dds, its just what i opened with to filter out all the morons like you. The 'no-skull risking nothing' had cash, but you didnt even think of that did you? because your that small minded that all pkers should do this and that. And your saying that i should spend another 1k on a super anti that takes 5x as long to buy and bring that instead of a regular that cures poison from specs exactly the same? thats like saying you should always use swordies in f2p, but like 80% use lobs.

and, i cant help when the game doesnt react and you will find faults in every other vid if you looked for them as hard as you did in mine.

So please, gtfo or watch properly- pessimistic ass hole