STRONG :$

Vladimir

^ Lmfao , and i didn't sw, i did my range with cannon and my magic with alching.

How'd you get 1.5M hp xp with 13M Str xp?

Pest Control :$

Two dif shades of red, you sir fail.

Also, yes... everyone believes that you cannoned your range... and you pest controlled your strength... this isn't '08 anymore, no one would believe that, looking at your stats i'd have to say that you just soulwar botted to 99 range + strength, seeing as you have 99 thieving yet 1 in some very easy skills, and don't try saying you didnt because it's quite obvious you did.

EDIT: just to back me up, i believe you can only stack pc points up to 300 or some shit like that i know it's not unlimited...

Exp gains for Russian Kid in last 1wk 5days: Overall(+24) +9,838,490 | Str(87->99) +8,708,453

you're telling me you got 8.7m str exp in just over a week using 300 points at a time, for 120k exp (that's at level 99) so probably around 90k exp for 300, and the max pretty much you get on level 40 boat is 70 points/hour? that is 8.7m/90k = 145... and the exp tracker is for 1 week 5 days, 145/12 = 12 hours a day. for 12 days straight, and it's actually something like 15 hours a day because the 300 exp per point is a long shot. so you saying in 12 days you got 8.7m str exp from trading in 300 points at a time for say 75k per 300 points, doing it what 15 hours a day, 12 days straight including school.... you sir are a phony! at least get a believable story to go with it :]

Second edit: you can now call me your master, and if i see you around, i'll refer to you as my bitch.

I was kidding about the Pest Control Lmfao. and yes i did do cannon my range at drags.

^ Lmfao , and i didn't sw, i did my range with cannon and my magic with alching.

How'd you get 1.5M hp xp with 13M Str xp?

Pest Control :$

Two dif shades of red, you sir fail.

Also, yes... everyone believes that you cannoned your range... and you pest controlled your strength... this isn't '08 anymore, no one would believe that, looking at your stats i'd have to say that you just soulwar botted to 99 range + strength, seeing as you have 99 thieving yet 1 in some very easy skills, and don't try saying you didnt because it's quite obvious you did.

EDIT: just to back me up, i believe you can only stack pc points up to 300 or some shit like that i know it's not unlimited...

Exp gains for Russian Kid in last 1wk 5days: Overall(+24) +9,838,490 | Str(87->99) +8,708,453

you're telling me you got 8.7m str exp in just over a week using 300 points at a time, for 120k exp (that's at level 99) so probably around 90k exp for 300, and the max pretty much you get on level 40 boat is 70 points/hour? that is 8.7m/90k = 145... and the exp tracker is for 1 week 5 days, 145/12 = 12 hours a day. for 12 days straight, and it's actually something like 15 hours a day because the 300 exp per point is a long shot. so you saying in 12 days you got 8.7m str exp from trading in 300 points at a time for say 75k per 300 points, doing it what 15 hours a day, 12 days straight including school.... you sir are a phony! at least get a believable story to go with it :]

Second edit: you can now call me your master, and if i see you around, i'll refer to you as my bitch.

I was kidding about the Pest Control Lmfao. and yes i did do cannon my range at drags.

So, thieving i predict like pyramid plunder because looking at your farming it wasnt sorc garden, magic was botted using superheat and thats due to your smithing level, range there may be a tiny truth of that about cannoning because it is such a low level. and strength is soulwar botted, glad we got that covered :)

Why you all hating cos he botted sw lmfao least he don't sit there 20 hours aday training it himself like a sad nerd thats never been outside since classic

I'm not "hating" on him for botting soulwars. I'm "hating" on him for 2 things, first thing is he claimed it to be his own achievement, i dislike people like that who bot and then says they got it themselves, the second thing i'm "hating" on is that he lied about soulwar botting it.

I also don't understand how someone who legits is instantly a nerd? and i'm pretty much sure no one plays 20 hours a day to get 99 strength, i can get 99 strength in 2 weeks from 80 doing 5 hours a day, 8 on weekend days easy. still maintaining a brilliant social life, so before you try starting shit, get your facts right "kid".

One im not a kid? im a 18 and also who really wants to play rs 5 hours aday? woudnt you rather get some pussy or sumit? can tell your a str8 up faggot irl.

well then "kid" if you dont notice the whole " "" sign surely you are a "kid" because you don't understand sarcasm... also, i don't understand how you can get "some pussy" while you're sitting on your chair at the computer posting on a runescape clan forum,  surely you're missing all the slim pickings whilst you say about how much you dont play runescape and how much you get the "pussy" on a runescape related forums, i think there is something hypocritical about this... also, i'd rather not after a 7/8 hour college day go out and get the "pussy" i'm actually quite tired and it's far too cold to bother, i'd rather on a week day stay in and have a nice cup of hot chocolate while i own "kids" on scape :) but at least i dont over the internet try to thug other "kids" about how much time they're on the internet :D i think that makes 2-0 to Zero_Zero, ty come again.