too good to be true

Vlooieneuker

Vlooieneuker

Teleports and switches

All teleport spells cast in Bounty Worlds will now take you to Edgeville, and there is a new switch leading to the high-level Wilderness from the ruined building south of the bank in Edgeville.

a pvp zone without telefags was just too good. :thumbsdown: really bad move imo. they shouldve just let the

telefags stay in pvp worlds.

Hmm I would just camp @ edge like a total newb and just spec the noobs who teled there the second they land. But why would they fix this oh wells.

Pff... why fix something that isn't broken.

Still glad I quit rs.

'tis been broken for too longĀ  o.O

A hammer and some nails(or bullets) should syawh their idea and fix the problemĀ  :rolleyes:

Jordan/zalt/ii69iii

Why? it was the only thing i really liked about the new system now every one is going to just tele before they die..

Why? it was the only thing i really liked about the new system now every one is going to just tele before they die..

because jagex no longer cares about fun just profit and they see us having fun which they dont like so they take away what we like the best.

• 3 weeks later...

yes finely u could be on ancient w/o being worried they would tele plus it was so fun but even before the upade people teled with fucking ring of life which happened to me every time they keep get safed by ring of life!

party on dw forums. lol. but someone posted tht u can only tele with runes not tabs. so only the dumb asses would carry teleports tht take up all tht invy.