Diaries of a shitty main

Ethan|Unicornz

Ethan|Unicornz

So I remembered I had this old ass level 90ish main that I hadn't played in ages, and decided I wanted to start training it again. I got it some membership, and have started training/making money. Eventually going for maxed 70 defense turmoil, but short-term wise, 85 strength 70 prayer and lots of mage. Will be making money through slayer and hunting pawyas. Here are current stats and my first level-up since I decided to start training this account:

50slayer.png

a4wq3d.jpg

slaying trolls; I thought that was 0br's job

Ethan|Unicornz

l2crop.

On topic: good luck and keep this updated

thanks and fuck wasn't paying attention, didn't fully crop it (was afk while cropping lool) fixed it.

Ethan|Unicornz

2wgxbq0.jpg

sorry I haven't posted much, been really far behind on my reading homework so gotta catch that up. and idk how much im gonna be on the next few days, my grandma passed away and im going to Michigan for the funeral  :(

profit 65-67 hunter:

mwut0i.jpg

ae38zc.jpg

will post loot (hopefully something decent this time)

mczwbl.jpg

b3smzo.jpg

BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.

sm7pdd.jpg

oh and anyone feel free to add me, training gets boring so having someone to talk to is always nice, and the foe cc is full of idiots most of the time

Ethan|Unicornz

w212kw.jpg

double post ftw?

haven't been on the past week, had a fuckton of reading to do for my English class (procrastination ftw?)

just noticed 1337 total  :shifty: