• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Ethan|Unicornz

Dudes.. if dds hits 400-400 on 99 defence on 138 combat.

Why wouldn't d scim hit on 105 combat?

I like Steroids, I won't say he's my friend but he's cool.

But still.. there was a time TJ, we were in Real Life Picture topic and you said some complete bullshit to me.

So I responded normally and said that you were acting dumb and you respond with some sort of reply that made me think 'that's an 8 year old trying to be funny and get attention'.

You just create an illusion that there isn't any reason to not like you, while if you just act normal people automatically like you.

Or in every case, they won't hate you.

This'll be my final post about TJ since I ain't wasting anymore time on teaching you the basic things in social behaviour.

Mainly because you don't listen and the next time you are quoting me I bet it ain't a normal answer.

Must say that because I said my last sentence you probably will act normal or you don't quote me at all.

It's alright. I know.

To clear up, I never said I hated you.

I don't dislike you.

Edit: Now I remember you always said I didn't like you or hated you or w/e..

While I just made constructive comments towards you.

Ethan|Unicornz

But still.. there was a time TJ, we were in Real Life Picture topic and you said some complete bullshit to me.

So I responded normally and said that you were acting dumb and you respond with some sort of reply that made me think 'that's an 8 year old trying to be funny and get attention'.

You just create an illusion that there isn't any reason to not like you, while if you just act normal people automatically like you.

This'll be my final post about TJ since I ain't wasting anymore time on teaching you the basic things in social behaviour.

Mainly because you don't listen and the next time you are quoting me I bet it ain't a normal answer.

Must say that because I said my last sentence you probably will act normal or you don't quote me at all.

It's alright. I know.

I don't dislike you.

tbh that was old TJ, then he got banned for a while, and when he came back, he wasn't as bad. now he's pretty chill.

and steroids hates everyone because he's just that hard. or at least that's what he wants people to think

It's alright. I know.

I don't dislike you.

tbh that was old TJ, then he got banned for a while, and when he came back, he wasn't as bad. now he's pretty chill.

and steroids hates everyone because he's just that hard. or at least that's what he wants people to think

Steroids make you hard!

^ Yeah I know.

But I'm seeing it again in this topic, so he's the same lol.

and again no quote from Tj, even though he read my post.

lol actually just got up, it is now 4:40 pm :o lol oops.

I don't Like steroids for the plain reason he NH'd me, and probably

NH others all the time. Yet seems to not receive any punishment; only praise.

I know that if I were to become FOE I would never NH. (I find NH noobish)

ANYWAYS.... I love everyone here, BUT there are some people who get me steamed from time to time.

Steriods just happens to be on my exclusive "shit list".

u don't like pray because all u do is sit in edge with one cmb style and don't hybrid rofl, others (most) would find that "noobish".

My account? It is meant to beat the snot out of kids with corrupt...

range and mage are just secondary skills. (with 20 attk the max range/mage you can have is 79)

I knew exactly what I was getting into when making the account.

If you're making a 60 99 70 build you're mostly going to fight zerkers/other mains, as you will mostly hit 0-0 on tanks with your melee spec weapon of choice. Would be nice for mid-level bridding though.