I have the cash.... Your opinion?

TJ

lol u bought rs gp

lol? who are you kid?

You still need whip.

Watching a PKing video, and PKing is an entirely different thing.

I am a decent pker, i think i'll be alright.

think about it... if you have turm...

you can just sap their attack and def, giving it to you... Am I correct?

Wilst doing that, your also super attack potted.

you use leechs they'll pray, simple as.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Ethan|Unicornz

I'd do it if i was you also how can you say 60atk woudnt hit at 105 cb yet zerks with 60 atk and like 99 cb hit high and its only 6 cb diffrence and ur defence is alot higher ? I'd go for it you play rs for fun and its prob alot more fun than 20 atk =D

I'm not saying I don't like him. Some of his threads and posts can be annoying like this one. But overall just going through the forums it seems people don't like him.

OT: I'll tell you what I tell everyone asking about what they should do to their account. IT'S YOUR ACCOUNT, DO WHAT YOU WANT. Juss sayin'.

I'm not saying I don't like him. Some of his threads and posts can be annoying like this one. But overall just going through the forums it seems people don't like him.

OT: I'll tell you what I tell everyone asking about what they should do to their account. IT'S YOUR ACCOUNT, DO WHAT YOU WANT. Juss sayin'.

Thank you for your input... But as you do not know, "Steroid & Friends" like to search for my topic/posts;

and if they see any,  they  immediately  tell each other in hopes of a successful troll.

So far, all they have been able to do is make them selves look like complete dick heads.

And yes, i know its my account, But i tend to like to see if other people think,

its as good an idea as i think it is.

steroids and friends?? i dont even know these people that are agreeing with me idiot, they just know im right.

Thats right! oh damn how could I have forgotten!....

You have no friends.

Ethan|Unicornz

steroids and friends?? i dont even know these people that are agreeing with me idiot, they just know im right.

The forum guests and new members (and some of the leadership, for that matter) who idolize you for your vast skill in the game of runescape, and will do anything to agree with you to get a taste of your giant e-penis, which is further enlarged by how hard you are by trolling on the forums.

Fuck off our topics, or even better the guest boards altogether, because I haven't seen a constructive post from you in months. I know that all the newfags who think you're cool are the only source of self-esteem you have, but maybe try to build some somewhere else, and you might even make a friend or two in the process.