New Update is cool, how would this sound?

iM Psilocybe

iM Psilocybe

Alright so now jagex implemented the new drops today (and i totally think they are sick as hell), but wouldnt it be cool that if you were in a clan with lootshare on (considering your in multi with a friend) that they would insta sell and split the profit between the team like bandos?

Discuss.

iM Psilocybe

No. Coz then groups of noobs would just gather up and tag the shit out of you.

It wouldnt be any different than it is now

iM Psilocybe

Yeah it would. If they could split the drops they'd be like 900% more motivated to group up.

True, but that would also be a lot of fun to group up, because it would be a buncha mini wars and there would be a release of energy and rs would blow up and i would have to go kill freiza to try to save earth but I would probably die and you guys would need to get the dragonballs to get me back alive :S

Na, would change how people pk, it would get worse than it is now, 10 peeps 1 iteming with mauls, running round the joint. No thanks.

Belgium Pur3

Na, would change how people pk, it would get worse than it is now, 10 peeps 1 iteming with mauls, running round the joint. No thanks.

Agreed
iM Psilocybe

Yeah it would. If they could split the drops they'd be like 900% more motivated to group up.

True, but that would also be a lot of fun to group up, because it would be a buncha mini wars and there would be a release of energy and rs would blow up and i would have to go kill freiza to try to save earth but I would probably die and you guys would need to get the dragonballs to get me back alive :S

so true

everyone has different EP, how is that gonna work ?

Smart.

IF IT WOULD come, then i think it would be: someone with 10EP would get 10% of it or something.

Nahh, Nvm. To hard to think.  :victory:

trus
  • 2 weeks later...