Whats wrong with the game today

ZzX|Kai

As we all know Jagex ruins the game all the time. I am fed up with it, I made a post which i can hope all of you can relate to and post on.

Im not one of those losers who says to post on this but no quote as that is very annoying. Here's the quickfind code.

Quick find code: 133-134-751-58992572

Please take a bit of time out of your day to post on this on teh Jagex forum if you support

That we get an update that ruins this game too an even lower point which gives me more reason to spend more money on World of Warcraft. I'm afraid of every single update because it usually has an adverse effect on certain types of players...

To be specific, the update to BH worlds which gives people the option to teleport to safe zone other than the ring of life method; ruined pking even more...

I know this is what I'm going to hear... Why didnt you bring teleblock. Because magic is severely underpowered as a combat skill and splashes every time I use it... I know right so bring better mage bonus... I'm primarily NOT a magic user due to the reason listed above... I have to take loads of runes to make it effective and most people pray mage because they are melee users which makes my spells splash and hit ridiculously low. Did I mention the fact that taking that many runes for the use of Normal Magic spells is ridiculous just to get semigood use out of the spellbook?

Entangle is 3 different runes, So are god spells, and so is teleblock... thats a good fourth of my inventory crowded by runes. Did I also mention that when I use magic by entangling or ice blitzing from afar that I get PJ'd by other melee'rs and called a farcaster noob when im using magic the way its supposed to be used? This game is completely unfair and unbalanced... FFS YOU GUYS ALLOW PEOPLE TO GET VENGEANCE FROM OTHER PLAYERS IN A 1V1 AREA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. You never THINK (I wish I could make that bigger) B4 you update. You say you listen to the players but you listen to the noobs. It shouldn't even come to this. Customer support sucks with Jagex. Yet another reason why I prefer Blizzard Entertainment over Jagex. I used to love this game but it is turning into crap. I've played this game for 6 long years... since classic and it seems you are making it worse every week

It seems I have to make angry posts to even get your attention, I haven't even called you out on RWT yet.

Now I'm going to get back on the subject of teleports in the wilderness. WHY THE HELL EVEN HAVE THEM? If you wanted to fight somebody and take their items but then fail in the process is it right to just waste their time to protect your pixels? NO it isn't. If you go into the wilderness you should be prepared if you arent you dont belong there. There is no reason why you should be able to go free while the player killing you is left to get PJ'd or left on low food/supplies. Teleporting away from fights is like dishing out damage but saving your own ass when you cant handle the fight.

The wilderness is a dangerous place just like it's supposed to be. You know that from the overly numerous amount of messages and warnings you get and even the ever so stupid ditch that is dangerous ffs. You guys are protecting the noobs and not the player killing community.

I don't tele from fights as I PK with honor. I'm not one of those people who care more about pixels than the reputation of their character. It seems that Jagex loves to give people another option if whatever is planned doesn't go their way. You guys nerf the game down to the point seven year olds play... which is the main reason why there is a crappy player base and the game doesnt appeal as much as it should to older players.

This game used to be tons harder when the teleblock animation was way quicker, and there were more ways to stop people from running from fights by using mage for instance before it was nerfed to the satisfaction of the incredibly HUGE melee user population. Every update you make seems to satisfy melee palyers and not rangers and ESPECIALLY NOT MAGES. I cant remember a good magic update since like about 2005? Thats when ancient spells were introduced and i rejoiced with the idea of using higher level magic.

Skill capes are useless. They are completely and dead on USELESS... Who cares about a kid with an inflated Epeen who has time to work on getting a cape which provides absolutely no use or function. Who cares if you have 99 insert stat... Only reason people get them is to inflate their ego on an online game. Most of the skills which are mildly interesting have no use after about level 80? If you guys are going to have skill capes actually make them useful by allowing further access into a skill than just having 100 of the skill. They are useless as they stand now. Especially seeing as there is a skill called herbalism or herbalore w/e it is that buffs stats already. Stop making worthless updates.

Back to pking seeing as i have 1200 characters remaining. Why did you guys nerf the magic shortbow? I have never hit anything higher than 19 19 with it and i have 98 ranged. I have seen better specs from a melee user with a dds that has like what 75 strength? DDS has four specs why did u guys nerf msb to 1 spec from the already underpowered 2? Not to even mention the fact that the accuracy blows. As I am a ranger at heart I think that you guys have done a better job at balancing the skill since the days of before rune crossbows. Still... fix the magic shortbow.

I love to pk and i have since classic for the most part. You guys nerf it though ever since RWT removal it seems it gets worse every month. Another major problem is Jagex's affinity to melee users. Godswords, anchors, whips, dds, D scim, mauls. All fun weapons but they all have specials but do magic attacks have special attacks? No as of now they don't Magic can't hit over a what 32? Godswords hit 60-70+ as do dragon bolts (e). If you die you cant protect your rune stacks which clog your inventory as it is. Why is it that melee users are always put above other styles? stop satisfying those users and make content for other syles of combat especially mages.

Why do you see people always using pray melee in the wilderness even if they aren't getting attacked? Because melee is overpowered...

Ill give you guys one thing to nerf. PRAYER! Thats right I said it, PRAYER. You shouldn't need the protection of the gods. By no circumstance in a player versus player environment should they need protection prayers. Why 50% protection... Combat boosting prayers are fine as they are seeing as they makes fights go a lot faster and allow people to hit higher. I know that sounds biased and unfair but nobody should have a protection like that for as long as prayer lasts. Two things you can do to fix that make it drain faster in a player vs player environment or let it protect 10% instead of 50%. Don't take this as a reason to nerf stat boosting prayers such as piety and eagle eye etc. as they dont nerf 50% of damage on players.

RWT a heated yet necessary topic. I am dissatisfied the PVP/BH system as it is as most of the older players are. One of the main reasons I recall Jagex creating the system we have now is because of the credit card fraud players in China and other poor countries where people watch bots make money electronic currency or play for hours to make money but use fake credit cards. I can see why jagex wanted to get rid of RWT and i support that. As most of the people abusing that were botters anyway why do we still ave the same rules since Jagex's new policy on botting and their updates to the macro detection software. I can say Jagex is bluffing or they are too lazy to modify the current system to the old ways of playing. Why can't we have back free trade if the problem is extinguished and have an awesome game like we did prior to december 2007. Jagex's updates are either a bluff or they just don't care about the game anymore.

More to come.

You're wasting your time. Do you really think you're the first person to post something like this? Do they think Jagex gives a flying fuck if you go play WoW? Damn, they lost one player. Either live with it or quit.

You're wasting your time. Do you really think you're the first person to post something like this? Do they think Jagex gives a flying fuck if you go play WoW? Damn, they lost one player. Either live with it or quit.

Its worth yet another try... U dont win the lottery if you dont participate

Tbh if you are going to use foul language on a civil topic you dont deserve that mask

I have to agree Ive been around since I was in the 5th grade playing and now Im going to be a junior in HS and from what i remember back then many years ago... a fun game but it didn't have good gfx which still the game was more fun. I have to say that all of us agree RWT nefered the whole game as a whole and well mage is UNDER powered unlike it used too. Remember when people first got the god spells before DT? Those were what put mage on top back in the day and when no one hit more than like a 15 with a rune scim. Good days and I have to say I miss them dearly. Well lets hope they can actually find another way to fix RWT that will work in their eyes and please the players. This is the reason I play on and off so much... Well you summed it up pretty well and cant wait to read what else you have to say as so far its good and less hope jagex listens!

Tbh if you are going to use foul language on a civil topic you dont deserve that mask

How the fuck is it worth another try? Thousands of people have brought up posts like yours and they actually knew how to spell the damn skills. Fyi it's "herblore." And welcome to the internet kiddo, I use "foul" language because it gets my e-rep up, and I'd hate to lose my mask of 1 extra board and about 10 inactive topics.

Yeah bringing back teleing, seriously...Also I like the idea of protection prays draining faster

Just one question are you saying to remove skill capes or just to enhance them?

Yeah bringing back teleing, seriously...Also I like the idea of protection prays draining faster

If they cant enhance them to make them useful, remove them as they aren't important how they stand now.

If they cant enhance them to make them useful, remove them as they aren't important how they stand now.

They wont remove them because many players play rs to get a skill cape, but enhancing them would be a good idea.

Have any ideas of what kind of enhancing would be done if this went through?

+2 prayer if trimmed and decent defence so idk what the hell you're talking about... it's a solid cape.

like you said the only current use for them is to have that small bonus and to allow little kids to gain eEgo as they find that so damn fascinating. Well they should do something but when they first came out they were kewl now every lvl 3 has 99fm.  :unsure2:

How the fuck is it worth another try? Thousands of people have brought up posts like yours and they actually knew how to spell the damn skills. Fyi it's "herblore." And welcome to the internet kiddo, I use "foul" language because it gets my e-rep up, and I'd hate to lose my mask of 1 extra board and about 10 inactive topics.

You must have a lot of skill capes

If you don't like the topic go to a different board or a different set of forums all together. I can guarantee a person who acts like they are above everybody else and judges whats important or what matters based on a fallacious misunderstandings certainly won't be missed here.

like you said the only current use for them is to have that small bonus and to allow little kids to gain eEgo as they find that so damn fascinating. Well they should do something but when they first came out they were kewl now every lvl 3 has 99fm.  :unsure2:

Skill Capes help the economy but they also burden it. Materials created that are good for leveling flood the GE and the materials needed are high in demand.

Prime example are lobsters. Uncooked cost more that cooked.

+2 prayer if trimmed and decent defence so idk what the hell you're talking about... it's a solid cape.

Still useless when fire capes and god cloaks exist...+2 prayer bonus isnt much of a bonus anyway thats like 10 more seconds of protection prayers while training. Firecapes give +4 and god cloaks give +3

As DJ said, 'live with it or quit'. Nothing is holding you back, if the game isn't good why play?

I've played for 6 years and tbh the only reason I still play is because of FOE and because clan pking is so much better that getting spec'd out in edge by ridiculous specs.

I just want the game to improve instead of going downhill.

As DJ said, 'live with it or quit'. Nothing is holding you back, if the game isn't good why play?

I've played for 6 years and tbh the only reason I still play is because of FOE and because clan pking is so much better that getting spec'd out in edge by ridiculous specs.

Only play while on FOE trips then, problem solved.

Only play while on FOE trips then, problem solved.
I miss old pking and the way the game used to be no reason why it can't be fixed because if Jagex was smart they could make changes to the game which appealed to more people and made the game more fair. If they did that I would play more.
5tup1d ch0ob

kai tbh i read all of that and EVERY SINGLE THING said in those quotes are perfectly stated.

I can only wish things could go back to when rs was originated.

I never once when i first started playing rs thought it could turn out like this. Thats why im retiring very soon.

huge n hairy

My blood started to boil reading this.... Took me back to the old days.

Just to throw it in there... My complaints are mainly on dragon claws..

If ANY one of you played around the time FO(e) was created... You will remember the maul glitch..

3 hits ... MAX hits every time. The claws work in the same manor. There is no escape from them. 100% overpowered.

Takes the skill completly out of the game. Any random fuck with 30m can become an elite pker. Its such bullshit and all the useless shit and uncreative shit jagex puts in the game..

Range could be AMAZING, they don't have to make a weapon that hits 30HP higher to make it cool.. Making varieties of new ammo or weapons could do the trick.

Mage 100% skin and bones now. Next up is a spell that hits 85 every time you cast it and shit. 99 mage gets raped by 70 strength... Kind of retarted.. Jagex themself clearly state as a mage you should be using holding spells, but that means no honor... By following jagex's identical triangle. This game is being paved by 5 year olds... Who didnt know what it was like to pk with a d long and god spells... When hitting a 20 with a rune arrow was amazing and people fearing god mages. Now its just bullshit.

I really enjoy your post.

@Huge. D claws are not overpowered.... People pay 25m+ for 2 specs..

Kai I do agree with you on many aspects mate, I only wish jagex would also.

Yeah GF Jagex... moved my topic to rants and censored my first post ffs...

I guess one of the gold crowned losers had to have read part of it before moving it