don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

PK VIDEO ONE

ripendisease

ripendisease

This is my first pk video and first time editing a video. I tried to keep it short and sweet with one song. I recorded with hypercam and edited with windows movie maker. I was between 40 and 50 attack during the video. Watch the video if you're interested and comments are appreciated.

HD link:

The video is now in HD. I highly recommend re-watching it now if you've already seen it.

stats:

att:50

str:99

def:2

rng:95

hp:88

pray:44

combat:76

ripendisease

For some reason unknown to me, Youtube let me put my intro in high detail but won't let me put this in high detail. Hopefully this is only temporary  :(

idc about great quality really, the high quality was was good enough for me. great variety of clips, expecially both p2p and f2p in a single vid, it doesnt get boring

Uhh, I liked the KO's, I don't think the music quite suited with everything. Try and stay away from Movie Maker, try and get a program such as Sony Vegas to edit your vids next time :)

ripendisease

Uhh, I liked the KO's, I don't think the music quite suited with everything. Try and stay away from Movie Maker, try and get a program such as Sony Vegas to edit your vids next time :)

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Every killing blow, transition piece, and other subtle details in the video all went along with the music.
ripendisease

Alright , I deleted the original vid and put up the new HD version. 100 times better in my opinion. I hope you can enjoy it how it was meant to be now.

HD link:

also will be replacing the old link with this link in the original post