New drops?

Bored

Well I had 97% EP on a nooby account so I 26k'd with one of my other accounts. And this is the loot...

Posted Image

Dunno the worth yet but I'm trying to find that npc atm. Hope it is worth a lot  :lmao:

Edit: it's 40k + 5k  (n)

Wigan Gamer

best one is 5m, but in theory you could get a few of them at once, seeing as people I know have already gotten multiple artifacts from kills.

Although I bet its very unlikely, could still happen :D

The idea is good but they need to change the alch value of those artifacts and FAST!!

Even the 500k thing protects over d claws  :angry: (n)

Idk what the lowest artifact is that can make you lose ur whip .... knowing jagex prob the 250k

Posted Image

Ye alching value needs to be sorted out :/

Should be based off of trade value (ge price).

fuck dat, if i got one drop like this i would be better off alching it.

Wigan Gamer

I'm waiting to see a screen of a zaros statuette :P don't know anybody that has got one yet (out of people I know/forums)

I have had 2 saradomin amphora so far too, guess they are pretty common o.O or they seem to be anyways

Wigan Gamer

nice :D was the seren statuette off targ? or just lucky :P

Best drop I have had from non targ is worth about 700k, pretty sad lol I was also 0 EP for that, wierd.

Its zeh noob

nice :D was the seren statuette off targ? or just lucky :P

Died 6x for it ;O and no target just 78(something)% ep

I am literally scared of every update they do....

Just gonna keep playing WoW till they actually make a good one instead of give noobs the option to tele to safezone...

I don't know why the fuck they changed it, DFS' weren't going down at a fast rate and they made the whole EP thing worth while.

Now the most you can get from a drop table drop is 5m? Pking was barely profitable beforehand, now it's going to be worse :(