• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• ViBeZz

• Twist Trip

• Claws|Henry

they get reset then a week later you get perm'd. Well most people thathave said their stats got rolledback got perm'd later on.

thats because this is a first offence punishment

It's a bug, not a new punishment. Legit players have had stats reset and Jagex put them back. Stop orgasming, your failed defense will remain failed.

It's a bug, not a new punishment. Legit players have had stats reset and Jagex put them back. Stop orgasming, your failed defense will remain failed.

yep "legit" players

... they actually used to do this... probably just bringing it back.

Damn kid you really are fucking stupid.

haha yes this is true,the other day i found a shitty F2P account of mine and botted 87 woodcutting for like 5 days straight,lol woke up with 1 woodcutting and the message 'you need a woodcutting level of 60 to cut that tree' but...

they dont realise i got 12k yews in bank =)

Newfag fuck off, Jagex doesn't reset stats.

obviously they do o.o...

Naw bro I'm not a newfag but you seem a little butt hurt.  Obviously with proof they are resetting  now, they didn't before.  So you can shut the fuck up and get the sand out of your tight vag.

cool, a "old fag" that didn't known jagex used to reset stats back in rsc

Lol, Jagex doesn't reset stats. They ban you instantly if they know you bot.

nope 2 of my freinds got thier stats reset, str and agility reset, my freind has add gloves with 1 agil, but  think if he takes them off he looses.

some 1 do me a favor start a topic on rs forums on an acc you dont use with defence just name it i botted defence and see what happens please? im geting britrang3r back if this works