[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Farming

gfdgfd

Hmm, i was thinking of getting farming up so i can farm Ranarrs, i've heard it's good money, but how many ranarrs do you actually get per seed? because i mean, a seed is 30k, so i'd need 4-5 per seed to profit, do you get more than 4-5 per seed? Also, can you plant more than 1 seed per patch?

Thanks

There is around 5 patches if you completed My Big Arms Adventure. I'd advise you to do Toadflax since the seed is 991gp each, and when you pick them from the plant its 2,291gp per Grimy Toadflax. You usually get at least 4 per patch, and you make already 45,820 from all 5 patches.

You profit by like one herb already, and its much better than Ranarrs.

There is around 5 patches if you completed My Big Arms Adventure. I'd advise you to do Toadflax since the seed is 991gp each, and when you pick them from the plant its 2,291gp per Grimy Toadflax. You usually get at least 4 per patch, and you make already 45,820 from all 5 patches.

And you could plant a ranarr in the Big Arm patch because it never dies

you get 5 herbs minimum from each pouch  and toadflax is probably the best selection for making profit if u buy 100 toadflax and plant them all u should end up with about 1.5m worth of toadflax herbs

Quote from: Sick on June 16, 2009, 09:47:17 pm

And you could plant a ranarr in the Big Arm patch because it never dies

• 3 weeks later...
Smited B O W

ya do big arm big adventure or w/e and ghost ahoy for ectophile then farm toadflax/kuwarm you get minimm of 5 herbs ber patch and about 75/100k profit for 5 mins work. Defo worth it in conjunction with blue drags or something like alching to meen a small loss.