[EOP]►ESTranger1►| HIGH RISK K0's | BH / PvP Pk Vid13 | 500M+ DOWNED

karlova91

Needs more mage/melee

Also u killed the same people alot which puts doubts in my mind i dont really believe they were legit kills half of them lol, but the ones that were.. gj

Needs more mage/melee

Also u killed the same people alot which puts doubts in my mind i dont really believe they were legit kills half of them lol, but the ones that were.. gj

same people alot? only 1 person died in this vid twice, aint my problem...

all clips are legit

there's no entertainment.... the high kills look like they're phished or just your own botted accounts, no one is that dumb and if you were really trying to kill someone risking that much, would you bring a str ammy ranging with claws and no p pots or str pots? i think not, and the hybrid kills were shoddy to say the least....

sorry, but i give this a 1/5 purely because you tried...

Needs more mage/melee

same people alot? only 1 person died in this vid twice, aint my problem...

all clips are legit

Lol there was loads.. definetely staged anyway everyone else agrees, just weird because ur other vids are actually pretty good

there's no entertainment.... the high kills look like they're phished or just your own botted accounts, no one is that dumb and if you were really trying to kill someone risking that much, would you bring a str ammy ranging with claws and no p pots or str pots? i think not, and the hybrid kills were shoddy to say the least....

sorry, but i give this a 1/5 purely because you tried...