Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All these are from a week or two at Bandos. Sorry for the German pics, it's hard to find any empty American lootshare worlds. Bandos-Plattenschurz is German for Tassets, Bandos Stiefel is German for Bandos boots, Bandos-Plattenpanzer is German for Bandos Chestplate, and Bandos-Schwertgriff is German for Bandos Hilt. Anything else is a Godsword Shard.

ANDDDD, THE BEST OF THEM ALL!

Posted Image

My best drop EVER in this game. 3 man team ftw. I've had a couple skirts and few helms but other than that this is pretty much my only good Armadyl drop.

Hope I didn't post any pics twice. If I did just let me know, and I'll fix it. Feel free to admire my luck.  ^_^

Older drops:

Posted Image

From before Coinshare came out. We all got about 3.1m shares.

Posted Image

Without Coinshare or lootshare. He Bh X-ferred everyone on the team a Sara set and a Zammy plate.

Posted Image

Just a shard, nothing special, Still, it's something. They were worth about 500-600k at the time probably.

Posted Image

Without Coinshare or Lootshare if I remember correctly. I offered to share with my team but they felt that the shares would be so small it wasn't even worth it. So, I kept them for a while, used them a bit, and sold when they started to drop. I like my dragon boots just fine anyway. This was the last drop I got before I took my long break, then started back up when Coinshare was introduced.

And, the best of all:

Posted Image

This was from before Coinshare came out, we had a 7 man team and all got shares of about 5.5m.  ^_^  I had a good feeling about it too. We were all low on supplies and ready to tele, so I potted up, specced it with my D hally, and I got the drop. I saw something that looked unfamiliar, then I right click, and sure enough, Bandos Hilt!  :lol: Probably my best drop ever in RS.

Bandos is something I enjoy very much. I'm not really concerned about getting good drops, although it is exciting when we do get something good, makes it all worthwhile. Hope you enjoyed looking at my little Bandos Gallery.  :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
X No Mercy O

Posted Image

Also had a 2 man sara hilt split on old account mistresmercy  after quitting and moving comps a ton lost the pic =\  hopin to get some nice pics on pure ;)

• 1 month later...
1hlt my 10hp

mains drops-

Posted Image

iv lsed a arcane when they were at 164m, i dont have a screeny coz i got a difrent computer but heres a vid=

Posted Image

1hlt my 10hp's drops-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hopefully there will be a few sigils here soon

i never used to have sk iv probly had another 200m in coinshared items, 2 arma hilts ect :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...