My Achievement's.

Wills

FOE1.png

FOE2.png

FOE3.png

[glow=red,2,300]My Runescape Achievement's.[/glow]

Well, I though I might aswell make a Achivment's thread.  My account's are not as great as most of the people on here, but to me it was allot of hard work to go through, and create these.  

I started playing Runescape in 2002, I was 10 year's old when i started I didn't know much about the game at that stage in life, which is obvious as everyone starts off new.  I began, my real Runescape adventure when i was about 12 years old, this is when i got really stuck into Runescape, everyday I come home from school, and played it untill I had to sleep.  I guess, thats rather sad but really I loved the game/still do.  

Well this, is my Ranged/Summon tank, combat 76.  Soulwars, yes i know my hp sucks.  But by the time I'm 99 ranged, Im sure my HP isn't going to be as bad as it is Ha.

It took me 4 months, to get 99 defence, in sw.  Pretty slow could of been done faster, but I got on as often as I could.  Here is the picture, of my tanked account.

My account is called:Stasha_I_Luv

28ls308.png  

23vzsi0.png

Ok, so that was my tank account, now its time for my main.  This was my first ever Runescape account, and it indeed was allot of hard work to level.  I went through bad stages on this account, I quit about 5 or 6 times dropped all my items and so on.  I wish i never did that tbh, as I would have allot more Rsgp, then I do have now.  Here are the picture's of my account.

My account is called:I_Luv_Stasha

1znts35.png

ngzs40.png

Well, that's it for my account's, there not the best I do know that, but I love them Ha.  Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures! (:  

Regards, Will.