What 99 should I go for?

Will

What 99 should I go for? (fastest/most money)  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What 99 should I go for? (fastest/most money)

• Crafting
    • Theiving
    • Herblore
    • Mining
    • Fishing

Can't decide between these five skills.. I'm pretty low on all of those levels so that doesn't matter to me. Also please post what you think would make the most money!

**HUNTER IS NOT LISTED BECAUSE I HAVE 99 HUNTER ON MY MAIN, THEREFORE DO NOT WANT TO GET AGAINĀ  :omg:**

Contrary to what all these people are saying.. Ā yes, mining, be unique but hey - look at this.

I'd read into it before cause i was curious and look:

Posted Image

Mining takes DOUBLE the time of Fishing, and Fishing is by no means the quickest, and this is a powerleveling site, they play it 24/7 and know the best ways of leveling yet still, look at the difference, if you want to spend 1.4k+ hours to get a 99 stat when you could of got 2 in that time, just to be unique, go for it, but hey, your funeral :P

Also i know you said in the longrun, but 1.4k hours.. if you mine non stop for 5 hours everyday,Ā  then thats almost 300 days of doing nothing but mining for 5 hours, fuck.. that.. almost a year of your life, just for a 99 stat... i may be chatting aload of shit and this site may be wrong, but most powerleveling sites give figures like this.. and i'm just going by what the people you pay to get the levels quickly are quoting, as, they are probably the ones who know best.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Herblore. Best looks/impressive achievement (bc of the costs.... :embarrased:).

Mining is very impressive as well and I like the emote vmuch as well. But the colours of the cape are just shit when walking about....... and nothing matches with it.

Fishing would be the Fastest/Easiest to make Cash.

The only real way to make cash by Crafting is Flax, which would be hella boring.

Mining Takes to Long.

Theiving wouldn't really make you any cash unless you get lucky a few times during Pyramid Plunder.

Herblore would get very boring, very fast.

Fishing is the only option for you.

Contrary to what all these people are saying.. Ā yes, mining, be unique but hey - look at this.

Posted Image

Mining takes DOUBLE the time of Fishing, and Fishing is by no means the quickest, and this is a powerleveling site, they play it 24/7 and know the best ways of leveling yet still, look at the difference, if you want to spend 1.4k+ hours to get a 99 stat when you could of got 2 in that time, just to be unique, go for it, but hey, your funeral :P

Also i know you said in the longrun, but 1.4k hours.. if you mine non stop for 5 hours everyday,Ā  then thats almost 300 days of doing nothing but mining for 5 hours, fuck.. that.. almost a year of your life, just for a 99 stat... i may be chatting aload of shit and this site may be wrong, but most powerleveling sites give figures like this.. and i'm just going by what the people you pay to get the levels quickly are quoting, as, they are probably the ones who know best.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Completely and utterly wrong. Never look at powerleveling sites, they do not "powerlevel" you. They bot you, and the legit services would cost a ton more. You can get 99 mining in a month of no-lifing. If you mine iron + drop it. You can have it in a couple weeks of no-lifing. Those statistics = THEY WANT YOUR MONEY

They keep your account logged in, and mine the hardest thing there is to mine at your level. So the XP goes slow as balls.

Posted Image

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Completely and utterly wrong. Never look at powerleveling sites, they do not "powerlevel" you. They bot you, and the legit services would cost a ton more. You can get 99 mining in a month of no-lifing. If you mine iron + drop it. You can have it in a couple weeks of no-lifing. Those statistics = THEY WANT YOUR MONEY

They keep your account logged in, and mine the hardest thing there is to mine at your level. So the XP goes slow as balls.

I see, didn't know that.
  • 3 weeks later...

You should go for 99 crafting in a profitable way for the nice cape and obviously the profit. I got 73 thieving in one day of no lifing and seeing as at 65 thieving you can earn over 250k of exp an hour you should go for thieving just for the hell of it.