I made another sig

gfdgfd

;o You must be getting sick of me by now, sorry, but i wanna keep practicing... 2 days left of my photoshop trial now.. gah wtf shud i do.. ah well, i worked more on the background in this one, but it's still not brilliant. The arms dont have more than 2 bends now[from what i can see]

Thanks.

If you want me to GTFO and just keep em to myself, just say :P just nice to get some CC from people who know what theyre doing.

Posted Image

Also threw this together just for the hell of it, and to practice making skys etc it's not a sig or anything, it's MEANT to be an ocean at night time, what it looks like might be a whole different story tho.

Posted Image

Probably should of made the water bluer, ah well o.O

SEARCH SOME ANATOMY TUTORIALS. Or actually try to get it right...

Left arm has no shoulder, the torso has no shape, the right upper arm is thin near the top and goes all fat, and the lower right arm is too long.

Background is alot better, the stormy background looks cool, but too much liquifying imo, instead of smudging the moon's reflection, try getting the circular marquee tool, set it to aprox. 5 px feather then go filters > distort > wave, muck with the settings till u get something nice. You could also try the ripple filter.

Oh also when u use the eliptical marquee tool hold shift and it'll create a perfect circle; you're moon is an oval.

Btw i love the sand, the colour is great, could maybe try blurring it closer to the water.

Left arm has no shoulder, the torso has no shape, the right upper arm is thin near the top and goes all fat, and the lower right arm is too long.

Background is alot better, the stormy background looks cool, but too much liquifying imo, instead of smudging the moon's reflection, try getting the circular marquee tool, set it to aprox. 5 px feather then go filters > distort > wave, muck with the settings till u get something nice. You could also try the ripple filter.

Oh also when u use the eliptical marquee tool hold shift and it'll create a perfect circle; you're moon is an oval.

Btw i love the sand, the colour is great, could maybe try blurring it closer to the water.

Didnt blurr the moon with smudge, i just used the outer glow effect xD thanks for the tip, didnt know that if you held shift it would be a perfect circle

Edit: Rather learn for myself through practice, and either way, my photoshop has 1 day left, so i won't be using it again.

Didnt blurr the moon with smudge, i just used the outer glow effect xD thanks for the tip, didnt know that if you held shift it would be a perfect circle

Edit: Rather learn for myself through practice, and either way, my photoshop has 1 day left, so i won't be using it again.

I said the reflection of the moon, not the moon itself.

Oh yeah, GP, i swirled it around, because, if it's a reflection in water with a current, it's not gonna be the perfect shape :S

Also, in the dark/stormy night one, i didnt use the liquify tool once, i just put a load of different colours in and blurred and smudged them.

Oh yeah, GP, i swirled it around, because, if it's a reflection in water with a current, it's not gonna be the perfect shape :S

Obviously, what i'm saying is that it doesnt look like a reflection on water, hence why i said try the ripple/wave filters.