[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Comedians

xd p4r3 dx

Basically Who Are The Funniest Top 5 Comedians To U?

Katt williams

Kevin hard

chris rock

dane cook

I leave the last, cant think of ne

Arj Barker, Pablo Fransisco, Carlos Mencia, Dane Cook and idk :S Chris Rock can be there :) I watched him on tv lol.. Quite funny.

Mike Birbiglia

Kyle Cease

Demetri Martin

Nick Swardson

Bill Burr

no particular order..Dane cook was good in vicious circle and harmful if swallowed but his new one is shit.

"Me and my cracker friends are going to go and (forget) but first i'm gonna dance. That was my impression of a white guy doing a black guy doing a white guy's voice imitation. I guess we all talk like British detectives."-Birbiglia

"I think George Bush is like the guy you invite to the bbq because you know he will start the wiffle ball game, he's like wiffle ball Tony. But then, someone said 'Hey, let's put Tony in charge of everything!' now i'm thinking I don't know if that's such a great idea. The main problem is that Tony's very competitive and is always running into the neighbors yards chucking hamburgers at them and when people ask him why he says 'They were going to chuck hamburgers at me!' Well it turns out they don't even have any hamburgers, they only have hot dogs and they only use them on theirselves."-Birbiglia.

Eddie Murphy - before he started doing movies. watch delerious on utube and you'll see how funny he really is.

Alan Carr

Jimmy Carr

Dane Cook

Russel Brand

Just Lee Collins