Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Ok, EP fucking fails big time

Lukas

Ok so here is the story:

I don't believe in EP, nor God.

Got a target and ran to him, but he would raise his EP first so he wouldn't fight me.

His lvl 57 friend wanted to fight instead and it ends up like this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This was whit 6% ep, and not a target kill (seriously smd all who spend hours to raise their ep and waiting for target).

No harm to I Flaske I thought, GF.

Holy shit, i love how you post in stats and achievements that your account is finally ready for pking.. then bam, a 1.7m kill straight away, lucky

I agree to a large extent, just a couple days ago someone posted a DFS kill from targ but with like no more than 20ep.

Today also I waited till I was 100ep once and got a 200k drop.

Then I just thought i'd kill any1 that came near me with like 9ep and the drops rained in.

FUCK EP.

Ep is just a higher percentage Chance.. you can still get a corrupt Baxe with 0ep but if you do, you're luck is crazy good.. and same with 100% ep you can get jack, and then kill someone with 6 percent like you did and get a 1.7m drop.. Anway the Ep is still bullshit..

Ontopic: Nice kill, and i just saw ur achivment goal, already rackin em up

you get 100% chance of a good drop if your 70+ but yea it is bs.

Wtf no, your EP doesnt just go from 70 right to 0. For me it dropped like by 20-30 each time, it's so bullshit.  (n)
0_I_T0i_I_O

i believe in ep i had 100% for like 1.5hrs at foe trip and we were in hot spots the whole time. I get one kill and boom dfs