A few Levels - Topic Worthy :D

Holy Jitte

Hey members and guests of FOE. Many people know that I come, I go and up untill a few weeks ago I haven't been active for over a year. When I went inactive there was still goals I wanted to obtain. I still wanted to get 94 Mage, 52 pray so I can smite, and higher summoning because.. well I like summoning :D. I have never trained at rock lobs and I cant wait when I do but without them I have managed to get up to 65 summoning on blue dragons. Lets take a look at what I have done this past month:

This pic represents me getting 1 of my final 2 strength levels to obtain 90 strength last year. I wanted 90 strength because it gets the job done with ko ability while keeping me low combat and to have trip 90s.

ru9z5x.png

When I started playing again this year a few weeks ago my main focus was to make my mage usefull (94 mage). I didn't want to alch, and I didn't want to spend money. I wanted something that gave me health exp and charms. I found out about new surge spells so I went and tried it out see how many times it took to kill a blue and I was blowing shit up. I decided to camp them.

esoyh5.png

While I was semi afking blue drags something weird happened. I had the want to quest. I decided that one day on the weekend I was going to grind out all the quests I needed and get 52 pray with the barrelchest anchor. I did Zogre Flesh Eaters, Ghosts Ahoy, Cabin Fever, Great Brain Robbery. I did a few others but I cannot remember. I tell ya the ectovial and holy wrench are well worth it. I also love having more prayer points and smite.

2jfygjb.png

Time to go back to camping blue drags for 91 mage OH SH*T

24zxkiq.png

Don't worry - I didn't die. I camped 85-99 range with robin and rangers without shield and never died just gotta play smart. Anways woo hoo 92 mage :)

2qbi07a.png

So i'm sitting at my bank thinking about the want to kill rock lobsters for charms, and while i'm thinking about that I look at my charms and start wondering what having a fruit bat is like. Time to get a few summoning levels!

10h0wsp.png

Fruit bat wasn't all that, love the bunyip though but haven't figure out where to utilize it. I was looking at how many charms I need to level up and im like ffs blue drags are slow, I need to up the stakes. I start digging for answers, researching acknowledging that I really want to do rock lobs but there has got to be something else. Then I see topic in guides section of guest boards: Giant Rock Crabs. I did my research and went to hit them up

6zq0sk.png

Holy hell do you get alot of charms, and a fuck ton of health exp!

iqjxnm.png

When I hit 93 mage I knew I was getting close and couldn't wait to get my fill with ice barrage. I tell you looking at 3k gold charms and 1k green charms and 100 blue charms from my last level of giant rock crabs was easy reason to continue to camp there. I continued to blow up 5 giant rock lobsters at a time.

169jigo.png

Well worth the wait - really increased the value of my account :D

Hey Holy, what are you going to do with all those charms?!?! Haha bitch you know what im going to do: Boom

2v12m1u.png

Boom

2dmdnol.png

Boom

29bheg1.png

Let me hear you say granite lobster - lobbbsterrr. I think the next familiar I want to obtain with summoning is the talon beast. *shrug*

nz3crr.png

Yeah I know this topic was long, thats what she said! Anways for your dicks that cant handle dry humor let me leave you with a song that someone finally made a music video for. respect for prince paul!

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/h1f

Time to go pking or get 99 mage

Fuck it, it was a beautiful night!

Grats Ken, I've always had so much respect for you even though you were never really around back when I played =]

Long Doggers is the shit!

Guest Sowat Impure

Nice, you can take bunyip and scrolls to rock lobs because they drop raw lobs and bunyip allows you to eat raw food if you have the cooking level