[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

GFX needed

Sefket

Hey GFX. we are in need of graphics for Pure Nation. We need avatars/signatures and underbanners. we also need team icons that are "Clan Leader", "Moderator", "member", "advanced member", "Global Moderator", "Clan Member", "Elite", "Honoured Member" and "Official Member".

Sorry if I'm asking for much. If you can, please provide me with a psd with the font and stuff.

Link : http://www.pure-nation.com/index.php

Gareth l Rare

Im sorry but the RS-Pking font is disgustingly terrible :lol:

Easy to come up with button for "leader" and such (but size's?) also can you post links to underbidders which are most liked (we can do a million difference styles but if you narrow it down it helps us)

^

Go's for other things too, if you help narrow it down then its easier for us.

Im sorry but the RS-Pking font is disgustingly terrible :lol:

Easy to come up with button for "leader" and such (but size's?) also can you post links to underbidders which are most liked (we can do a million difference styles but if you narrow it down it helps us)

^

Go's for other things too, if you help narrow it down then its easier for us.

Feel free to help us with the logo to. But if you can do similar to the ones on these boards, that would be fantastic.

Gareth l Rare

Just some lil animation ava's  :D nothing special

642lo3.gif

4kdy7t.gif   r1id6w.gif just seemed so boring

EDIT, GOING TO MAKE THESE TWO SLOWER

vd3fd2.gifediting to say pure nation

Still cant install fonts atm so cant do banner but will work on sigs if someone can link me/post/pm me some stocks of pk trips i can use

Although its a universal clan community so cant have "fuck MM/or anything"

Gareth l Rare

aw2z8.gif (symbol means love)

zyf49c.gif  50p7k2.gif

Also but buttons, ask the other forums what ther logos are EOP has no forums that i can find

o9pt76.gifeqs4sh.jpg

1zgferk.gif

30uxzpu.gif2d6ves9.gif

Also post other clans that will be on site because i only no FOE MM EOP

[Edit] Just a little something special if anyone wanted an animated one

124uik1.gif

Gareth l Rare

Couldn't you use them ~id make for every clan registered and edit accordinly as time progresses and new clans form

but ill also make a guest, mod, admin one too.

(post others since its a multi genres rs community forum, so there should/could be more other than the ones we got here)

Could animate them to say "proud *** member"

Those are done 50/50 do you want any particular sizes or should i stick to them

(if you wana scrap the ones iv done and start over  o.O fair enough, but what sizes) Off to college, did all nighter doing c/w so will do them tonight when back from gf's gaff or tomorrow if i fall asleep.  :wow: Also bitch to connor because he's good at making buttons but the twat never does any looooooooooool

bless  ^_^

Couldn't you use them ~id make for every clan registered and edit accordinly as time progresses and new clans form

but ill also make a guest, mod, admin one too.

(post others since its a multi genres rs community forum, so there should/could be more other than the ones we got here)

Could animate them to say "proud *** member"

Those are done 50/50 do you want any particular sizes or should i stick to them

(if you wana scrap the ones iv done and start over  o.O fair enough, but what sizes) Off to college, did all nighter doing c/w so will do them tonight when back from gf's gaff or tomorrow if i fall asleep.  :wow: Also bitch to connor because he's good at making buttons but the twat never does any looooooooooool

bless  ^_^

100x30 oval shapes. What do you mean it matters what clan? I gave you the example of what I wanted. "Advanced Member", "Member", "Junior Member", etc. If you can include a psd with the fonts, etc. I could do the rest.

Gareth l Rare

i24pbb.gif

FFS cant get rid of the white glow around it  :(  (using standard Arial Rounded text with default settings)

Going to do other styles/shapes and see if the outcome works better. Also if i cant get rid of the white glow ill just do without drop shadow

i24pbb.gif

FFS cant get rid of the white glow around it  :(  (using standard Arial Rounded text with default settings)

Going to do other styles/shapes and see if the outcome works better. Also if i cant get rid of the white glow ill just do without drop shadow

I'm not sure if the text is clear to read instead of squinting, so yeah. That glow is not really good looking lol :( . But yeah I'll wait to see if you can pull off better stuff. Make sure to save these psd's and stuff cause I might need them to edit as I introduce more ranks(Give me the Text file, etc.).

Gareth l Rare

Sure, going to go cook lunch coz im starving

These buttons are driving me nuts atm lol. Also what would you say official colour of PN is red or are you going to do coloured ranks like on here

Sure, going to go cook lunch coz im starving

These buttons are driving me nuts atm lol. Also what would you say official colour of PN is red or are you going to do coloured ranks like on here

If you're referring to team icons, colored.

Rare, I love devlz's one. I appreciate all the effort you're doing, especially the avatars. If you can make me signatures instead of team icons, that would be epic. But this is free obviously, so you don't have to do it.