o0's 99 Range, Str, Magic Party -- 73 Cmb

o0 PK Vids

Hey guys, so i'm sure most of you that look at this forum section noticed my training thread. Well this is the Party Video!

Now a FOE's Finest?

Feel Free to nominate for the next Achievement of the Month if you feel this is a worth while accomplishment.

Stats Now:

Posted Image

73 Cmb

Quality Options:

Low Quality

High Quality

High Definiton(Please watch on this, Was rendered for HD viewing)

The Links:

Or

^Click on "Youtube" link that best fits how you would like to view the video. Link opens Video URL, Or Right Click "Open in New Tab"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How I trained:

Range: 100% Legit from 1-99. Orges.Fire Giants.Metal Dragons.Blue Dragons.Tzhaar-Kets.Pking.

Magic: Alching/Pking 55-94. SoulWars 94-99.

Strength: Misc/Pking 1-70. Experiments 70-80. PestControl 80-90. SoulWars 90-99.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I like my account. Made it the way i wanted/planned. Some may call me a "PC/SW product" and my reply to that is... My Hitpoints level is about 12 levels higher than the average pure my level.

Thanks for looking at this post  :nice:

"Honestly, I like my account. Made it the way i wanted/planned. Some may call me a "PC/SW product" and my reply to that is... My Hitpoints level is about 12 levels higher than the average pure my level."

I can still call you SW product because 1 99 stat = 87 Hp.

I didn't want to say you were a SW product, but just wanted to state that  :P.

Gratz on getting 3 99's at the same time mate!  ;D

"Honestly, I like my account. Made it the way i wanted/planned. Some may call me a "PC/SW product" and my reply to that is... My Hitpoints level is about 12 levels higher than the average pure my level."

I can still call you SW product because 1 99 stat = 87 Hp.

I didn't want to say you were a SW product, but just wanted to state that  :P.

Gratz on getting 3 99's at the same time mate!  ;D

-Hey ye feel free i do admit i got 80-99 str without hp xp. the rest was legit though. and i had the majority of those stats before SW came out  ;)

great achievements in all but u seem to show off a bit, o well guess u can coz ur almost maxed

-Sorry i dont try to show off  ??? just sharing my joy with FOE

-Rest of you thanks all for looking and for supports/congratz

• 3 months later...