Feel the Music

FragD PK

You got skills why dont u app for GFX Artist? or don't u want it?

because if he can't show any other style he won't get it.

If all you can do is this same style over and over you're not really much use to help anyone else as a GFX artist.

I don't see how you've changed the style, it's exactly the same as your other sigs. Even the dimensions are the same :\

If all you can do is this same style over and over you're not really much use to help anyone else as a GFX artist.

I don't see how you've changed the style, it's exactly the same as your other sigs. Even the dimensions are the same :\

OHOHOH Taylor wants to join!!!!!

Mi Portfolio!

4hr59e.jpg  Okay i'll take my new rank now plz

29z7z0i.jpg

Well I really didn't want to be in the GFX area on here anyways. I do these because I like it not to impress someone to get me a spot on a GFX team.