• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T E H Arab|Francis

• P4|Pink

• Chad

• Creamie pies

T E H Arab|Francis

just finished animal magnesium :o will be adding picture as soon as i finish my homework :D

T E H Arab|Francis

now decided that i will probably start working on desert tresure reqs when im around 75range and 70mage

around 54 or 55cb roughly, also can people give me some advice on how to kill the DT boses without prayer? im 15 prayer atm (got accumilator 2 days ago)

T E H Arab|Francis

the 15 prayer was from animal magnesium im planning to get it higher after 75range and 70mage

3k to 74range btw

T E H Arab|Francis

Just got back from a 3 day trip to go see the turtles...had to go with school class mates..anyway..comment away!

T E H Arab|Francis

80k to 77range people, just updated post in a long time...i felt it was not nessisary to upload the pictures of my tzhaar loots because i go there so often, so i replaced it with pk pictures...as i just started pking in the new bh...not quite as the old wild was, but it is better than pvp worlds..

T E H Arab|Francis

currently working my way up to 4m at tzhaars (2.3m in bank atm) + i will get a few range levels, when i have 4m in bank ill prob be around 78 or 79range..just got 77 yesterday and 66hp (still 55cb ftw) when i got 4m ill be alching to 70 mage, then working on reqs for dt, done all quests xept ivok :"D

IMO you should tab to 70 mage, rather than alch, since 70 mage really isn't that much exp so it won't matter that it's less exp than alchs, but you'll make like... 2-3mill in the process.

Nice progress so far. keep it up.

T E H Arab|Francis

just updated my thread, didnt feel a need to add some mage pictures (61 and 61) ill add one when i get 65, i added some range achivements, Hp, and pk pictures :D comment pl0x

Tap U Hard

wow dude i got crazy lag wheni opened this up. That means it was enough pictures to be good =P gratz.

Nice levels i really like this post.

GoOd LuCk