[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Cartoon number 5

gfdgfd

You're definitely improving, this image actually has depth, you may want to try any create more of a flat landscape, rather then have so much ground and no sky. go check out some of my first cartoon sigs; the ones that'r way down the bottom.

Also before you start your sig, set out a line for the horizon, somewhere a little below half way, that should help.

After you sus that out start working o nanatomy, his arms have like 3 bends in them, sorry but that is just unacceptable lol.

tbh i dont like it. you need to work on your lines as they are too hard and straight. did u do the entire thing i paint?

Yeah, because you can change opacity in paint, take your head out of your ass, as i said, it's my 5th sig, ive been making em for no more than a couple of weeks, and it's not something i do alot

tbh i dont like it. you need to work on your lines as they are too hard and straight. did u do the entire thing i paint?

Yeah, because you can change opacity in paint, take your head out of your ass, as i said, it's my 5th sig, ive been making em for no more than a couple of weeks, and it's not something i do alot

If you dther on paint it's actually quite easy to fake 50% opacity... But yer, obviously you didn't make it in paint, i think he just means the lines on the ground look like u scribbled them in on MS paint.

Dither*

If you dther on paint it's actually quite easy to fake 50% opacity... But yer, obviously you didn't make it in paint, i think he just means the lines on the ground look like u scribbled them in on MS paint.

Dither*

Naw i scribbled them on in photoshop  ;o i have no idea how to shade/texture the floor so i just do that.

Dither*

Naw i scribbled them on in photoshop  ;o i have no idea how to shade/texture the floor so i just do that.

hold CTRL and click the ground layer, then mae a new layer, fill the selection with grey by pressing shift+backspace then go filters > artistic, find something that looks sort of like ground, then change it to like overlay/soft light or something. =p

You're getting there :D

One thing I keep stressing when people post pixels is how they should work on their anatomy a bit more, make it seem real. You wouldn't see someone's arm all boxed and shit, would you? :)

I see where Sam's going at with the ground, it's not that noticeable while looking at the figure itself, but as soon as youtake away your eyes from it you notice immediately how the floor is basically a bunch of lines.

Also, if you're editing in Photoshop I guess you could maybe try using the burn tool to add shadows to your images (y)

You're getting there :D

One thing I keep stressing when people post pixels is how they should work on their anatomy a bit more, make it seem real. You wouldn't see someone's arm all boxed and shit, would you? :)

I see where Sam's going at with the ground, it's not that noticeable while looking at the figure itself, but as soon as youtake away your eyes from it you notice immediately how the floor is basically a bunch of lines.

Also, if you're editing in Photoshop I guess you could maybe try using the burn tool to add shadows to your images (y)

The main factor is that i get bored easily rly so i dotn spend much time on em, thats why the anatomy are never good =/

Alright lemme rephrase that.

---------------------------------

You're getting there

One thing I keep stressing when people post cartoons is how they should work on their anatomy a bit more, make it seem real. You wouldn't see someone's arm all boxed and shit, would you?

I see where Sam's going at with the ground, it's not that noticeable while looking at the figure itself, but as soon as you take away your eyes from it you notice immediately how the floor is basically a bunch of lines.

----------------------------------

Moral of the story: In the end I'm talking about the same fucking bullshit every time. :)