Anyone else get this lucky when doing clue

mr d stroy

lmfao, man that sucks, but i got 4 revs on me once when i was training agility, but yeah, i would always wear karils when doing clues on my main

Its zeh noob

sucks but there is no chaos element at that level I don't think

tons of revs that fuck u up though

If some1 lured the elemental its quite possible. Atleast thats what I know.

Like 1 year ago some1 lured the chaos ele to a dd from rot or some other clan(dont remember) and the trip got messed up by her :D

sucks but there is no chaos element at that level I don't think

tons of revs that fuck u up though

If some1 lured the elemental its quite possible. Atleast thats what I know.

Like 1 year ago some1 lured the chaos ele to a dd from rot or some other clan(dont remember) and the trip got messed up by her :D

Something like that had to happen, because i was confused that there was one there too lol.  :wow:

I remember dying from 4 Orc Revs at Lvl50 portal haha, I got at lvl 50 and they were like standing next to it haha.

I died nd lost my ranger set after teleporting to lvl18 near zombies, I teled to bounty hunter and quickly grabbed my ranger set from the pile haha :D

Lost my clue though.

hunt godlink

Noob irl...first of all u never go by that fat ass elemental.

And then...look at all the food in ur inv lol. L2eat '-'

But yea i've died ONCE only c=

happened to me last night, ithought it would be fun to solo mb mpk on a lvl 80 l0l, i was on like 2 food, went to a safe world, logged in to find myself getting piled by like 3 rev orks and 2 knights, fucking shat myself rofl.