last night

Bud Select

So i roll up to this party with 2 30s of bud light, kids my age (15,16) cant really get their hands on any beer or alchohol or anything. My brother buys me this shit and i go up there, sell every beer $2 a peice, made some bank and just opened a beer when the fucking cops come thru the back, theres about 60 of us.. well this dudes house is pretty fuckin big (no parents) so me and my gf ran into his landuary room and hid. So yeah i hear my friend talkin to the cops about it and the cop is just being cool just telling him to make sure no one drives and they got a road block at the end of the subdivison and if anyone drives they will get MIPs and DWIs. Shit was pretty crazy so i figured id make a topic about it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Gareth l Rare

• Bud Select

Not topic worthy IMO

but good to hear you made bit of bob. Just count your blessing you didnt get grassed up because then they could have nicked ya

Yeah your word against theirs and you could say you always have money for cab + pizza so on so on

But not topic worthy still :shifty: Just reminds me of that kid who boasted about loosing his virginity + getting soo drunk and asking for a hang over tips.

lazt nite i was so drunk den i went to dis party really drunk and den everybody died because i was so drunk.

Shut up, your silly. Go away  :shifty:

rofl ur from the stl right?

yeppp

ever saturday night in the stl is fucking crazy lol. i went out last night got a girl's number, went home at like 5. slept till 6 and my phone was ringing, was the girl from last night. shes like "wanna go to breakfest with me and my girls?". so i went and it was me and 3 girls. thinking one of em would put out i payed for em all and we left and was like you girls wanna come back to my place? they like no we going go home and go to sleep. i was like ok ill come to ur house. shes like no but call me tonight lol. crazy shit in the stl.

This one time in band camp

fuck toby thats why i love you lol :D:D:D  :wub:

the only thing i find kinda funny is that your friends cant even get beer. In germany its legal with 16 and most of the time you dont even need an ID even if you look like your 12  :victory:

^were not all blessed like you :shifty: lol when i was 13 i just asked random people outside to shop to go inside and get me booz haha pure ghetto style, you go in with a m8 and u put 1 in the hood of his hoody, 1 down ur top and walk out

Technically illegal that doe rare.

South East London souljahhhhhhh

I thought i tollld ya

Fuck with me and mandem will run you ovaaaahhhh  :wow: lil 13year old hood rat, didnt give a fuck  :nice:

i got so wastd last nite it wasnt even phunny but i still loweled

:shifty:

i was @ some metal meeting yesterday... was funny because it was a metal meeting for female bands :3

Chick metal/rock heads is a turn on for me  :omg: + they ruff in bed  :wub: