don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

foe-rs.com for mobile phone

Uaex V Jad

Final Ownage Elite Mobile Forums

For you Mobile Foe-rs.com users we have a new feature, if you are fine using WIFI loading the complete forums all the time, you can use the regular links. But for a quick view on forums, you would rather just view text and not all the pictures. So following links will only load text, can view message inbox, and can view/post topics and replies to topics.

Either of the following links work, just use whatever works best for you:

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/?wap2

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/?imode

Hope you enjoy this.

Grtz,

~[Foe]Alex

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uaex V Jad

• TJ

• Pete

• KGB My StAtZ

The annoying thing for the normal site is... It loads the header, and banner... it uses a lot of data, and for people who go online on 3G, so actual mobile Inet and not WIFI, its expensive :p And 3g isnt as fast as WIFI.

Altho in Belgium its pretty Solid, and since I work for a phone company is free for me, I still rather use the ?wap2, Looks very clean anyways :)

There's something wrong with you if you go on a runescape related site on your phone...

wasting ur time posting, were all nerds, might as well admit it kid ;)

The annoying thing for the normal site is... It loads the header, and banner... it uses a lot of data, and for people who go online on 3G, so actual mobile Inet and not WIFI, its expensive :p And 3g isnt as fast as WIFI.

Altho in Belgium its pretty Solid, and since I work for a phone company is free for me, I still rather use the ?wap2, Looks very clean anyways :)

w/o everyone's ava and sig its decent. I'm using T-mobile which is a pain in the ass most times but for fora is alright where ever I do  :victory: